GDT: Free Agency: Dr Strangedubas or How We Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Nerd

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

WickedWrister

Jul 25, 2008
Philadelphia
no legit national guy has said anything about EK... it seems like fake accounts are talking about it and local guys are running with it
Lebrun did "As I just said on TSN, Sharks continue to try to push the Erik Karlsson trade talks. Believe Sharks allowed teams to speak directly with Karlsson yesterday. Believe Seattle, Carolina and Pittsburgh among teams interested, among others. Leafs interested but not among front-runner"

Reactions: AuroraBorealis

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Carter, Granlund and Petry are costing this team north of $14 million a year, and while the latter isn't in the same conversation as the first two, that's a whole lotta cash tied up in meh or downright awful players. :laugh: Thanks again, Hexy!

This is the biggest issue. Dubas has to remove 2 of 3.

Reactions: Andy99

Malkinstheman

Aug 12, 2012
no legit national guy has said anything about EK... it seems like fake accounts are talking about it and local guys are running with it
Lebrun said the Pens asked about EK at 12pm and since then Rossi/Yohe/Kingerski have "sources" telling them its close. How convenient lol

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Yeah, I think it's fair to recognize that Dubas has a massive challenge ahead of himself, but man, he had the opportunity to get one of those 3 off the board and didn't.

- Goalie
- Get rid of 2 of 3 of those contracts
- Fix our defense/offense with some small adjustments (He's on pace here)

L A Knight. YEAAA

Same. I think Priest and Logan have a chance, too. LA KNIGHT FO SURE. @Lust for Life

PensandCaps

Beddy Tlueger
May 22, 2015
We don't need a 5 mil winger on L3 getting 60-70% D-zone starts. We need a 1LD, a goalie, a defensively responsible 3C and bargain winger signings in the bottom 6 with sneaky upside.
Nah, you need some form of an elite play driver after Crosby and Malkin. And who knows how long Malkin will be elite at that. Could be a fall off this year, we need offensive help. Tired of watching this slogfest of offense.

OnMyOwn

Worlds Apart
Sep 7, 2005
I think it’s cool they allowed Karlsson to personally talk to the teams as well. It could be a thing where he picked a team hours ago and it’s literally just figuring it out at this point.

Who knows where it goes, but it’s interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad