Pre-Game Talk: [Pre-Season] Game 1 | Vancouver Canucks vs. Seattle Kraken | Sep 24 | 7:00PM PST | SNET

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
I'm guessing we see a fairly veteran lineup given it's on home ice. Conversely, I expect we'll see a desperate group of players on the Kraken looking to earn a job. And many years watching pre-season hockey have taught me to always favour that team to win - hungry guys playing for their jobs/careers usually take the cake over established vets coasting through a pre-season trying not to get injured (unless you're Conor Garland and you just go balls out in scrimmages)
You always dress your better "vets" at home. Thus the first 6 games really mean nothing since there is maybe half an NHL roster in those games. Not until you get to the final 2 games do you see a complete lineup.

Vector

Feb 2, 2007
Junktown
We know Hughes, Pettersson, DeBrusk, Lekkerimaki, Bains, Myers, and Soucy will be playing in Abbotsford on Wednesday since they are promoting those players. Wouldn't make any sense to play anyone back-to-back. Miller and Boeser were advertised for tomorrow's game.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad