GDT: Free Agency: Dr Strangedubas or How We Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Nerd

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Friggin Dummy

Feb 22, 2019
Zucker signing for one year is weird to me until you look at the team in question.

Best of luck to him. I'd have liked him back honestly at such a low risk but with the roster how it is I have no idea where you really fit him in with the gigantic swarm of middle six forwards they've now collected.
Feels like he's just gonna collect some points then be dealt at 50% retained to a contender for the playoffs.

Reactions: BlindWillyMcHurt

deakka

Nov 6, 2009
I would have thought we had signed one of the younger buy low candidates by now. Comtois, steele etc

Reactions: farscape1

Malkinstheman

Aug 12, 2012
Kerfoot, Sundqvist, Erod, Hathaway, Acciari, Engvall all still out there and teams have already blown a ton of their cap space. Not too worried about getting some good, cheap depth

Lust for Life

Jun 30, 2018
i'm not one to say this usually, but based on this man's profile, imma go head and say he's not a reliable source of information

if Twitter worked I could've done that research myself but here we are, can only view specific tweets :laugh:

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Kerfoot, Sundqvist, Erod, Hathaway, Acciari, Engvall all still out there and teams have already blown a ton of their cap space. Not too worried about getting some good, cheap depth
Although Lou could’ve already signed some of these guys and we won’t know about it until Christmas

Reactions: Malkinstheman
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad