Former Ducks - (2023-24 Season Edition )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rybread86

To the DOME
Mar 24, 2022
OC
There have been multiple reports of Sprong being a POS in public. There were also rumors of him not being such a great lockerroom guy. He can put up points but he is such a liability in so many other areas, hes just not worth the headache.

pbgoalie

Aug 8, 2010
The funny thing is, an awful lot of Leaf fans truly are. They were sure that “proper” usage on a quality team would make him a great fit.

Some people just have to learn things the hard way.:laugh:
Well, that’s due to us low hockey IQ, non hockey area fans just not knowing the game like the enlightened Toronto fans 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: Dr Johnny Fever

JonathnTaylorTavares

Feb 4, 2019
Conserving his energy for playoffs. Smart

stat.JPG

WhatTheDuck

9 - 20 - 8
May 17, 2007
Worst Case, Ontario
Benoit played 15:30 in last night's loss to the Leafs, and was once again +1. The colour commentator made a remark at one point that he's found Benoit to be one of those Dmen you mostly don't notice, but in a good way. That kind of low event minute-munching is likely his best case scenario, so for his sake I hope he's able to continue.

Definitely did see one particular shift where the Leafs had strong pressure that twice died on Benoit's stick, just unable or lacking the confidence to make any sort of play on the point. That's fine though, never going to be his game.

Klingberg -3 tonight. Ouch!

Goose of Reason

El Zilcho
May 1, 2013
Glad that Benoit is doing well. The guy works his ass off and he kind of got screwed last year playing top 4 minutes in a bad defensive system, but I think he can be a solid bottom pairing guy.

Klingberg I legitimately feel bad for, his agent screwed him out of so much money and then his play fell off a cliff immediately after so he couldn't recoup any of it with a new team. He sucks but but his agent sucks worse for completely misjudging the market.

FiveHoleTickler

Sponsor
Sep 21, 2018
Glad that Benoit is doing well. The guy works his ass off and he kind of got screwed last year playing top 4 minutes in a bad defensive system, but I think he can be a solid bottom pairing guy.

Klingberg I legitimately feel bad for, his agent screwed him out of so much money and then his play fell off a cliff immediately after so he couldn't recoup any of it with a new team. He sucks but but his agent sucks worse for completely misjudging the market.
Debatable GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Gliff

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 24, 2011
Middle Tennessee
My buddy just text me that Getzlaf is having breakfast at a restaurant in my town. Figured he moved to my area when they said the Nashville area.

12ozPapa

Make space for The Papa
Sponsor
Feb 13, 2012
My buddy just text me that Getzlaf is having breakfast at a restaurant in my town. Figured he moved to my area when they said the Nashville area.
I figured the same, lol. You rich people down there!! I’m up in poor Gallatin

la patineuse

Aug 21, 2010
What a beauty.

It would be great to have Perry around the younger Ducks. It's funny that both the players (it seems) and fans hate Perry until he is on their team. We all know what he means to the Ducks, but he seemed well-liked during his stints in Montreal, Dallas and Tampa Bay too.

Edit: Perry, not Terry.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad