Former Ducks - (2023-24 Season Edition )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quack Shot

Nov 14, 2010
SoCal
Pick him up for the inevitable Henrique trade. I’m assuming Boner’s contact is over after this year. I’m too Getzlaf to check.

iCanada

Feb 6, 2010
Edmonton
Quick heads up if y'all are bored today - Perry will be playing his first game in the lineup for the Oilers against Nashville this afternoon.

Reactions: Ducks DVM

duckaroosky

So sayeth Duckthulu
May 26, 2009
Long Beach, Ca
Quick heads up if y'all are bored today - Perry will be playing his first game in the lineup for the Oilers against Nashville this afternoon.
ED1nge1yi8cGoSYvlb.webp

JabbaJabba

Dec 22, 2010
Finland
Now that his 8 game suspension is over, Nick Ritchie was let go from Kärpät.

"Team cant offer large enough role for him"

10 games, 1+4, 70 PM, -7 and an 8 game suspension. He basically played 1 month in Liiga. First game on 29th of November and the last game was on 28th of December. Truly left a lasting impression.

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
has any other team signed ritchie yet? have to think that could be it for his pro career

maybe he can land with one of those LNAH teams where all they do is fight

Giguere27

Feb 4, 2006
Bavaria
has any other team signed ritchie yet? have to think that could be it for his pro career

maybe he can land with one of those LNAH teams where all they do is fight

He signed a deal with Iserlohn in the DEL. Will be interesting as Iserlohn is last and in a tight race to avoid relegation

GermanRocket7

Make Bettman irrelevant again
Sponsor
Nov 7, 2008
Düsseldorf
He signed a deal with Iserlohn in the DEL. Will be interesting as Iserlohn is last and in a tight race to avoid relegation
I am just glad he didn't play on Sunday already against my hometown team. Knowing Ritchie, he would have immediately run our by-far best player (Kyle Cumiskey) and killed him. Dude really has nothing but hot air between his ears.

Here's predicting he will get a match penalty along with a suspension in his first game against Bremerhaven on Friday. He'll probably run Urban to "send a message" (read: ooga booga) or something.

Reactions: Anaheim4ever

Anaheim4ever

Jun 15, 2017
I am just glad he didn't play on Sunday already against my hometown team. Knowing Ritchie, he would have immediately run our by-far best player (Kyle Cumiskey) and killed him. Dude really has nothing but hot air between his ears.

Here's predicting he will get a match penalty along with a suspension in his first game against Bremerhaven on Friday. He'll probably run Urban to "send a message" (read: ooga booga) or something.
Ritchie in Germany.....I wonder how much of those Currywursts + Pretzels he's gonna devour along with the beer there.

• Haha
Reactions: Giguere27

GermanRocket7

Make Bettman irrelevant again
Sponsor
Nov 7, 2008
Düsseldorf
Ritchie immediately picked up four PIM in his first four shifts, but then scored the GWG three minutes prior to the end. Kinda surprising tbh.

Arthuros

Registered Snoozer
Feb 24, 2014
Littleroot Town
Looks like he may get another shot.

Now who the heck has a 4th line with fast wingers so Bones doesn't need to skate as fast...Oh shit.

I always found it funny that Bones and Sbisa were all Vancouver could get as roster players out of that Kesler trade, in addition to a 1st and 3rd. I could have sworn I read that Vancouver was looking for 1st + Rakell.

Rybread86

To the DOME
Mar 24, 2022
OC
Just throwing it out there but if we end up shedding guys like Henrique, we may need warm bodies for the rest of the season. If contenders dont want him, I could see a team like us who is depleting their rosters, take him on to finish out the season

The Duck Knight

Henry, you're our only hope!
Sponsor
Feb 6, 2012
Now who the heck has a 4th line with fast wingers so Bones doesn't need to skate as fast...Oh shit.

I always found it funny that Bones and Sbisa were all Vancouver could get as roster players out of that Kesler trade, in addition to a 1st and 3rd. I could have sworn I read that Vancouver was looking for 1st + Rakell.

At the time Bonino was a better player than Rakell and he was a center which was obviously a need for Vancouver.

Reactions: Kalv and Ducks DVM
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad