Former Ducks - (2023-24 Season Edition )

Status
Not open for further replies.

JAHV

Sponsor
Oct 3, 2023
Anaheim, CA
Good for Edmonton. I definitely don't harbor the hatred for them that most seem to. McDavid and Draisaitl are amazing hockey players who deserve a shot to play for a Cup. Evander Kane less so, but I can hold my nose there.

Although it's still unclear what the heck Perry did and if this is a good decision for the league.

Reactions: Kalv

FiveHoleTickler

Sponsor
Sep 21, 2018
Sounds like it’s happening according to NHL Network
I just... I just want to read the funny posts.Why do I need to keep  clicking it?

Rybread86

To the DOME
Mar 24, 2022
OC
https://x.com/johnpuck1992/status/1749887052253151583?s=20

So Perry got drunk, made a pass at a NBC staffer.

So why was the GM crying?? was the staffer his wife?

If, IF, that's all that happened then this was blown completely out or proportion and I'm somewhat shocked they were able to terminate his contract over something like that.

I have to think it was more than just "making a pass at a staffer". Seems like the PG version.

Reactions: Deuce22

CrazyDuck4u

Oct 14, 2006
If, IF, that's all that happened then this was blown completely out or proportion and I'm somewhat shocked they were able to terminate his contract over something like that.

I have to think it was more than just "making a pass at a staffer". Seems like the PG version.
There owner owns Comcast in which owns NBC.. probably someone higher up would be my guess

JAHV

Sponsor
Oct 3, 2023
Anaheim, CA
Dang. Bones had a nice run
I'll always remember him fondly for that series-winning goal against Dallas in 2014. He had a decent series against the Kings, as well, even though they lost. I was thinking the Ducks had their 3C of the future. The problem was that they needed a 2C with Koivu retiring.

Reactions: Yemeth and Bender66

CrazyDuck4u

Oct 14, 2006
I'll always remember him fondly for that series-winning goal against Dallas in 2014. He had a decent series against the Kings, as well, even though they lost. I was thinking the Ducks had their 3C of the future. The problem was that they needed a 2C with Koivu retiring.
The problem was Koivu at that point of his carrer was a 3c.. Its why kings won

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad