Former Ducks - (2023-24 Season Edition )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
This is honestly the least active I've seen him since he came back from injury. I'm assuming he's just playing conservative to be safe out there in his first game. He looks good, but he isn't showing his dynamic play yet.
Def playing safe, new system tho…. He’s basically played in 3 systems in a span of 20 games played

All Mighty

Sep 20, 2014
California
allmightyhockeytalk.com
They started Drysdale with Sanheim, and that pair looked pretty good. Now he's playing with York, and they are noticeably not a good duo in the defensive zone so far. York is kind of like an inexperienced version of Fowler, so that makes sense.

Rybread86

To the DOME
Mar 24, 2022
OC
Hide the moms :sarcasm:

Depending on the specifics, which we likely won't find out but the front office can/will, I wouldn't mind bringing him back.

Question will be if any playoff/contenders will still take a chance on him. If he just wants to play and maybe end his career where it started, we could certainly use some leadership. Then again, you have to wonder how much weight his word and presence would have given the situation

TheGoodShepard1

Dongle Digits.
Nov 26, 2017
So, let me get this right....Whatever Perry did was so egregious, that he's cleared to return a few weeks later. But this behavior caused the Hawks GM to break down and cry in public, on TV? What a bunch of f***ing hypocrites the Hawks are. :eyeroll:

The whole episode is bizarre. Curious to find out what really happened, but we’ll probably never know.

pbgoalie

Aug 8, 2010
They started Drysdale with Sanheim, and that pair looked pretty good. Now he's playing with York, and they are noticeably not a good duo in the defensive zone so far. York is kind of like an inexperienced version of Fowler, so that makes sense.
——-> I’m just gonna keep scrolling by…..:D

cheesymc

Feb 28, 2002
Irvine
Visit site
It helps prospects paired with the right teammates. No finesse defenseman will play well with Fowler.

Drysdale should the next #2 that makes it with another club like Monty and Theodore if he can stay healthy.

Hockey Duckie

Jul 25, 2003
southern cal
Def playing safe, new system tho…. He’s basically played in 3 systems in a span of 20 games played

In his Flyer interview, someone asked Drysdale when was the last time he played zone defense and Drysdale responded with his time in the OHL. All his time in the NHL, since 2020-21, was spent learning/playing man in San Diego and Anaheim.

Reactions: Zegs2sendhelp

TheGoodShepard1

Dongle Digits.
Nov 26, 2017
I know that looking at the main board and trying to extrapolate it to mainstream public opinion isn’t smart, but it’s wild that people from every fanbase want Perry on their team for a playoff run. 2015 me’s head would explode seeing that, it’s been great seeing him age into the wily old universally respected veteran

FiveHoleTickler

Sponsor
Sep 21, 2018
Excuse me, how many years ago?

200w.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad