Former Canucks Thread 2023-24 Off-Season Edition

vadim sharifijanov

Oct 10, 2007
To me it's basically the same player. Kesler never did 41 again. Can Miller continue to play Selke level defence from the middle?

jt has certainly upped his defensive game and kes did have a two year offensive spike.

but to me they are different kinds of two-way players. one is a primarily offensive guy who is very strong defensively and the other was the best defensive center in the world put in a position to score at the absolute ceiling of his physical abilities.

what’s bigger: the distance between 9th in pts twice and 15th and 22nd in back to back years, or the sizeable defensive gap?

but maybe the answer lies in miller only getting five (out of 194) selke votes, while kesler appeared on more than three times the amount of hart ballots (out of 126).

VanJack

Jul 11, 2014
Dylan Guenther with two goals in the opener tonight against Chicago. I know he doesn't technically qualify as an 'ex Canuck'.......but he was the ninth overall pick in the 2021 entry draft, traded by Vancouver to Arizona in the disastrous OEL trade.

Can you imagine what he'd bring to the Canucks right now?.....@#!#@$% Benning!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad