Confirmed with Link: Flyers Trade 2nd, 3rd, and 4th Round Picks For Tony DeAngelo And a 7th (Signs 2x$5M Ext)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Surrounded By Ahos

Las Vegas Desert Ducks Official Team Poster
Sponsor
May 24, 2008
Koko Miami
Asset cost aside, I still don’t care for this move. I’ll admit I don’t know much of his on ice talent, but the fact he has been moved so frequently and his off ice issues are a huge no thank you for me.

He’s genuinely a very skilled player. Very snappy puck movement with a sneaky wrist shot to boot. Absolutely lethal on the power play.

When things are going well, he’s a fantastic player. Problem is, he’s fairly easy to knock off his game. He’s easily goaded into doing dumb shit, and when things are going poorly, he loses his mind. See the incidents in the playoffs this year and his fight with Georgiev with the rags.

And it’s not like they’re isolated incidents. He’s got a parade of red flags going all the way back to Juniors, abusing teammates and refs.

He’s a great player, and he had a great season for the Canes, but I can’t say I’m too sorry to see him leave.

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013
He’s genuinely a very skilled player. Very snappy puck movement with a sneaky wrist shot to boot. Absolutely lethal on the power play.

When things are going well, he’s a fantastic player. Problem is, he’s fairly easy to knock off his game. He’s easily goaded into doing dumb shit, and when things are going poorly, he loses his mind. See the incidents in the playoffs this year and his fight with Georgiev with the rags.

And it’s not like they’re isolated incidents. He’s got a parade of red flags going all the way back to Juniors, abusing teammates and refs.

He’s a great player, and he had a great season for the Canes, but I can’t say I’m too sorry to see him leave.
Thank you very much.

Reactions: Surrounded By Ahos

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013
If his off ice bullshit is way behind him I can live with having him on the team. As I have already said the cost to get him was absurd. Does Chuck even negotiate trades or does he cave in easily.
Silly me, I know the answer to the question
“I want so and so, what do I have to give you to make that happen? That’s all? Here’s a 3rd on top of that for being so easy to deal with!”

HexyClarke

Jun 10, 2022
If you have a problem with how this board is moderated please hit contact us at the bottom of the page and fill it out.

Thank you.

Discussing deleted posts is against site rules.
Shocking.

[Mod: that's enough, I think]

Last edited by a moderator:

Cody Webster

Jul 18, 2014

He's got his best bud Cevin who will help keep him calm...he'll be fine :sarcasm:

• Haha
Reactions: Surrounded By Ahos

renberg

Dec 31, 2003
Lewes Delaware
forums.hfboards.com
I look forward to his core injury resurfacing in October. He can watch the garbage team he recruited from a bar in Boston with his boys from Barstool.
No. I want him to stay healthy. Then have Sweeney come knocking on Fletcher's door to get him after he realizes that behind an aging Bergeron he has no center ice play. No doubt that the Flyers are a mess but so are the Bruins. Neither of these organizations recognize the dire straights that they are in. If the Flyers could foist Hayes back home to Boston where he could win all of the Nicholas Cage look alike contests back in his home area it would be a glorious day.

Bob Clarke Fan Club

Feb 14, 2003
Visit site
They've made it quite apparent that they're going to try to compete, so good move IMO. Like him or not, Tony's a good player. I would also prefer opposing fan bases go back to hating us, this sympathy shit is getting old.

Strawberry Fields

12x Calder Cup Champs
Sep 29, 2017
Central PA
Lmao, I forgot Hayes was teammates with DeAngelo.

Like I said before, I have no problem with TDA on the team in a vacuum. I'm probably one of the few on here who would call themselves a fan of him. My point of contention is bleeding precious assets for him. It's just dumb. But Fletcher and competent management aren't exactly an iconic duo.

Larry44

#FlyersPerpetualMediocrity
Mar 1, 2002
If his off ice bullshit is way behind him I can live with having him on the team. As I have already said the cost to get him was absurd. Does Chuck even negotiate trades or does he cave in easily.
Silly me, I know the answer to the question
The only question that requires asking after Chuckles gets bent over in a trade is: Did the other GM wipe it on the drapes or the bedspread?

Angry Hockey Dad

Michkov save us
May 30, 2013
Canada
hahahaha

3995A423-35F9-4142-998F-7347F9D12B9E.jpeg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad