Confirmed with Link: Flyers Trade 2nd, 3rd, and 4th Round Picks For Tony DeAngelo And a 7th (Signs 2x$5M Ext)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Flyer lurker

Feb 16, 2019
not sure. let's all chip in and hire a P.I., i'm sure we'll find something.
Magnum wouldn't leave Hawaii for Minnesota, so he is out.

Tom Selleck Magnum Pi GIF - Tom Selleck Magnum Pi Driving GIFs

Ghosts Beer

I saw Goody Fletcher with the Devil!
Feb 10, 2014
I'm curious. Is there a count of the number of posters who considered themselves Hurricanes fans who are also complaining about the Flyers acquiring DeAngelo?

TCTC

Mar 25, 2013
I'm curious. Is there a count of the number of posters who considered themselves Hurricanes fans who are also complaining about the Flyers acquiring DeAngelo?
The Hurricanes have no shame. They probably didn't even care about his questionable behaviour when they signed him last summer.
I thought the Flyers were better than that. But now I have to cheer for a guy who I hope gets punched in the face everytime he touches the ice...

Reactions: Flyer lurker

TCTC

Mar 25, 2013
It's ironic that we've been trying to replace Ghost ever since we moved him. I was ok with it when we traded him, but I did not expect his replacements to be Yandle and DeAngelo... Not to mention all the draft picks we traded along the way.
Fletcher's lost the plot.

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
It's ironic that we've been trying to replace Ghost ever since we moved him. I was ok with it when we traded him, but I did not expect his replacements to be Yandle and DeAngelo... Not to mention all the draft picks we traded along the way.
Fletcher's lost the plot.

This was the obvious problem the whole time: who is replacing his skillset?

They have no plan. They clearly didn't think this through, or if they did then they're worse at player evaluation than the average internet fan. They're doing stuff for its own sake.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
This was the obvious problem the whole time: who is replacing his skillset?

They have no plan. They clearly didn't think this through, or if they did then they're worse at player evaluation than the average internet fan. They're doing stuff for its own sake.
I think they did think it through and they just had a very poor plan.

Rebels57

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
Couldn't care less about a player's politics. We have had communists on the team, so what if we have a far right nut? Problem today is that Trump supporters(and I am NOT one) have been lowered to the level of child abusers by social and regular media. FWIW, he supposedly has undergone counseling for his issues. Eh.

A ranger fan friend friend of mine texted me that he liked the passion that he played with, and was a fan. We have said that the team has played without emotion. Torts must have approved.could Torts have even said we need this guy? That said, and even though he signed for 2 years, there is no doubt they gave up too many picks.

He's not hated because he's gungho MAGA. Half the league likely is but quietly. They are his two primary demographics...rich white males + non-college educated - this is not meant as an insult but a fact.

He's hated because he's a stupid, racist, piece of garbage.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Elliotte Friedman says there was a lot of competition for DeAngelo. Ottawa was one of the teams but not all the way in.

Hockeypete49

How you like me now!
Mar 22, 2009
All I have to say at least this team should be fun to watch not like the last few years when it just rolled over and played dead.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad