Confirmed with Link: Flyers Trade 2nd, 3rd, and 4th Round Picks For Tony DeAngelo And a 7th (Signs 2x$5M Ext)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Feb 19, 2003
Concord, New Hampshire
I realize everyone deserves a second chance, and I will do that. I didn’t hear any issues pop up on the past season. I hope he can help this team.
I still hate the price it took to acquire him. Just increases the chance of Chuck gettIng reamed when he trades Provorov

Reactions: Cody Webster

Rich Nixon

No Prior Knowledge of "Flyers"
Jul 11, 2006
Key Biscayne
You guys will love him on the ice, I am certain of that. Great player.

It's an abysmal team. Having a phenomenal player like Giroux (not a scumbag) didn't make them remotely watchable. Think I give a f*** if a shit-for-brains local dickhead is a solid PP QB on a bottom-10 team? Maybe he'll help them net that extra 1.5 wins next year they'll need to avoid the bewitched draft lottery. Hooray. Maybe I'll love him on the ice when he's helping us get to the Finals, and since that will never happen, f*** him and f*** Fletcher.

Diaper Mask Bandits

Jan 15, 2022
I realize everyone deserves a second chance, and I will do that. I didn’t hear any issues pop up on the past season. I hope he can help this team.
I still hate the price it took to acquire him. Just increases the chance of Chuck gettIng reamed when he trades Provorov

I could care less about the Woke and the Trump-bashing/Biden worshipping angle of this trade but the asset management is hideous.

THe next 2 drafts are out the window

Fight4yourRight

“Chuck’s my guy”
Dec 18, 2017
Believe it or not, some of us were capable of not being complete scumbags at some previous juncture of our lives. It’s not a brag. It’s just really not that difficult to refrain from being a piece of fecal matter of a human.

Last edited:

Ironmanrulez

#nEvErrEbUiLd #nEvErpLaYyOuTh #nEverpLaYsKiLL
Jul 1, 2010
Cologne, Germany
I have some friends who grew up in south philly....I am familiar with the "culture" all to well. Hell my dad established his roots there when he emigrated to the US as a 16 year old kid. He certainly adopted some of those "ways." I heard stuff....I went to an all boy Catholic HS in the burbs with the cultural diversity of Iceland. Went to college....grew up as you say.
did you have the chance to think before you say something? I mean you grew up with this slur culture. We heard you cant doing anything about it! Your a slave of your culture! ^^ Maybe you can teach deangelo being a human being and not being a douche bag!

Reactions: Amorgus

swami24

Jul 24, 2020
Couldn't care less about a player's politics. We have had communists on the team, so what if we have a far right nut? Problem today is that Trump supporters(and I am NOT one) have been lowered to the level of child abusers by social and regular media. FWIW, he supposedly has undergone counseling for his issues. Eh.

A ranger fan friend friend of mine texted me that he liked the passion that he played with, and was a fan. We have said that the team has played without emotion. Torts must have approved.could Torts have even said we need this guy? That said, and even though he signed for 2 years, there is no doubt they gave up too many picks.

Reactions: SuchySays

Embiid

This show is now rated "PG"
May 27, 2010
Negadelphia
did you have the chance to think before you say something? I mean you grew up with this slur culture. We heard you cant doing anything about it! Your a slave of your culture! ^^ Maybe you can teach deangelo being a human being and not being a douche bag!
I grew up with it to some extent and never said you are a slave to your culture? Do you not know how to read? Racism is still learned and not something you are born with. The issue with DeAngelo is that he was blatant with his racism and his current ideology seems equally intolerant and his father seems to make no apologies for a culture of racism they were both raised in.

Reactions: Ironmanrulez

Garbage Goal

Apr 1, 2009
It’s not Schlick. We just acquired an actual offensive defensemen that can play at a discount. 31 teams in the league try to trade for players like this when they become available.
Reports are that two other teams were in on TDA and they both dropped out. He cost a 2nd, 3rd, and 4th in futures.

3=31? A future 2nd, 3rd, 4th is premium?

I know you have a schtick and I shouldn’t bother, but you literally said 31 teams chase a trade for a guy like this lol.

Reactions: LegionOfDoom91

Ironmanrulez

Jul 1, 2010
Cologne, Germany
I grew up with it to some extent and never said you are a slave to your culture? Do you not know how to read? Racism is still learned and not something you are born with. The issue with DeAngelo is that he was blatant with his racism and his current ideology seems equally intolerant and his father seems to make no apologies for a culture of racism they were both raised in.
i meant the interview with deangelos father. He said something along the lines "you cant escape the culture of your youth". It was his try to defend his son! It wasnt directed at you! My english is not good enough to transport my message a lot of times!

I wanted you to be our example that someone can be well educated despite coming from the same "culture" as Deangelo!

hopefully i explained my point better this time?!

Embiid

May 27, 2010
Negadelphia
Couldn't care less about a player's politics. We have had communists on the team, so what if we have a far right nut? Problem today is that Trump supporters(and I am NOT one) have been lowered to the level of child abusers by social and regular media. FWIW, he supposedly has undergone counseling for his issues. Eh.

A ranger fan friend friend of mine texted me that he liked the passion that he played with, and was a fan. We have said that the team has played without emotion. Torts must have approved.could Torts have even said we need this guy? That said, and even though he signed for 2 years, there is no doubt they gave up too many picks.
We had Downie on this team who did his share of crap...some serious stuff that shall remain private.

Eventually, hard core douches remain as such. I hope D'Angelo's play makes his personal stuff moot but we have attempted to whitewash these character and personality disorders with players like Downie, Richards and many other players that former troubled players like Holmgren or players overcoming adversity like Clarke have wanted to give 2nd, 3rd etc chances only to manifest poorly later to the point of being a disruption to team cohesion. If D'Angelo continues to follow bs Q drops or whatever...I assure you it will manifest poorly for him and the team as well especially with today's highly polarized idealogical divide...

Reactions: Ironmanrulez

Embiid

May 27, 2010
Negadelphia
i meant the interview with deangelos father. He said something along the lines "you cant escape the culture of your youth". It was his try to defend his son! It wasnt directed at you! My english is not good enough to transport my message a lot of times!

I wanted you to be our example that someone can be well educated despite coming from the same "culture" as Deangelo!

hopefully i explained my point better this time?!
Yes, apologies...after I read it again and being familiar with your posting I had a huge inkling I may have misinterpreted your post! My bad bro!

Ironmanrulez

Jul 1, 2010
Cologne, Germany
Yes, apologies...after I read it again and being familiar with your posting I had a huge inkling I may have misinteroreted your post! My bad bro!
no bad feelings. I know my english is bad. And after 11 days of working in a row iam pretty bang up mentally. And the whole Flyers Draft situation isnt doing anything better. So i understand that iam pretty difficult to understand :D

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad