Confirmed with Link: Flyers Re-Sign Nick Seeler To Two Year Deal ($775K) (One-Way/Two-Way)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

pit

5th Most Improved Poster
Jun 25, 2005
Toronto
This is a step in the right direction towards our goal next season.

KHP_7176-copy.jpg

landsbergfan

Jun 20, 2018
Chuck's priority business thus far -

Re-sign Risto. That was #1.

Re-sign Seeler.

Up next - re-sign MacEwen.
cant forget #44

It's not a huge deal, but if you don't see the humor in this being a 2-year deal well out ahead of free agency, you really need to re-examine your mindset with respect to this org. This is hilarious.
Fletcher is loading up so Barry doesn't wanna leave town tomorrow

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
For those counting at home we're 55 days away from the start of Free Agency and the Flyers do not currently have a Head Coach to give input about what kind of player/team he needs and yet they still decided to make this scrub a priority.

Is this good management?

I can't believe *insert coach's name* made Chuck do this!

It's still moronic but you offer him a straight up two-way deal if you REALLY want him and if he says no well you tell him we'll talk again in two months. Nick Seeler doesn't warrant being catered to but we know Chuck needs to take care of his boys.

flyersnorth

Oct 7, 2019
cant forget #44

I wish I could laugh, but the truth is Thompson said he wanted to be back (just like Seeler and MacEwen did), and gosh darnit, Chuck will find a way to make that happen.

I don't believe for a second Chuck is done with Nate Thomspon until it actually happens.

Just like he will find a way for Yeo to stick around.

Let's collect all the mediocrity.

BiggE

SELL THE DAMN TEAM
Jan 4, 2019
Somewhere, FL
Chuck's priority business thus far -

Re-sign Risto. That was #1.

Re-sign Seeler.

Up next - re-sign MacEwen.
Don’t forget new player/assistant coach Nate “Greasynads” Thompson

I wish I could laugh, but the truth is Thompson said he wanted to be back (just like Seeler and MacEwen did), and gosh darnit, Chuck will find a way to make that happen.

I don't believe for a second Chuck is done with Nate Thomspon until it actually happens.

Just like he will find a way for Yeo to stick around.

Let's collect all the mediocrity.
Mediocrity would be a significant upgrade for this franchise. They are firmly mired in utter shitgarbage suckage

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad