GDT: Flyers @ Devils - Stadium Series Game! - 8:00 PM - ABC, ESPN+

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I remember my friends brought their kids to see the Jonas Brothers and Miley Cyrus (I think it was the same show?) not long after Prudential Center opened.

That's about all I know about them. Their kids were like ages 10 through 15 at the time.

I'm familiar with the Backstreet/N Sync wave from 10 years prior and the New kids on the block wave that came 10 years before that (that's probably who the kids my age were going to see at the time haha), but that's probably the generation barrier with me not being up on them.

Reactions: Whaddagoal

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Seeing the temperature in East Rutherford just now made me feel really cold. 29 degrees?

• Haha
Reactions: SJinNewJersey

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
Seeing the temperature in East Rutherford just now made me feel really cold. 29 degrees?

I'm use to being out in this sorta weather for Red Bulls games so I don't think it's that bad.

I wonder why they put tarps on the seats that are gonna be shown on TV. The hard cam side is gonna be pretty full .

Reactions: Bleedred and JimEIV

JimEIV

Feb 19, 2003
I'm use to being out in this sorta weather for Red Bulls games so I don't think it's that bad.

I wonder why they put tarps on the seats that are gonna be shown on TV. The hard cam side is gonna be pretty full .
You sit outside in the cold for soccer?

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
8pm games...

waiting-waiting-patiently.gif

JrFischer54

Apr 4, 2017
Seeing all the pics of tailgating and fact the fanbase is bigger and older. If devils ever build a new arena would meadowlands be an option?

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
You sit outside in the cold for soccer?
Yeah season starts end of Feb and if they make champions league sometimes the games are mid Feb. I'd always rather be cold than hot so doesn't bother me.

Seeing all the pics of tailgating and fact the fanbase is bigger and older. If devils ever build a new arena would meadowlands be an option?

No, mass transit still sucks to here and isn't a great hub like Newark.

Reactions: JimEIV
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad