GDT: Flyers @ Devils - Stadium Series Game! - 8:00 PM - ABC, ESPN+

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Killing Joke

Dec 2, 2017
Same here.

After living in Florida for 12.5 years now, 50-55 degrees chills me. Or at least the first couple of times of the year. That's about the average low for this time of year where I am, so I feel that fairly often every morning.

The Christmas 2022 cold front came in and brought it close to freezing. I had no tolerance for it and when I was going for one of my walks there was a woman on a bike who was shivering and cried out to me ''IT'S SO COLD!''. I felt bad for her. She was a little older than me and who knows if she's ever even lived in a colder climate in her life.
dude today threw me off temp wise. IDK why I thought it was going to be warm, walked outside and it actually had me like nah were going sweat pants today. f***ing wind and rain.

• Haha
Reactions: Bleedred

MadDevil

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 10, 2007
Bismarck, ND
Mickey Mouse organization
tenor.gif

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
dude today threw me off temp wise. IDK why I thought it was going to be warm, walked outside and it actually had me like nah were going sweat pants today. f***ing wind and rain.
I wear shorts (almost) every day. They're just more comfortable. It's gotta COLDDDD for me to wear pants.

Actually, I've went on walks with a leather biker jacket and shorts at night. That's kind of a stupid look to wear a leather with shorts of any kind, but f*** it man, I don't give a damn.

If the temp drops below 62 or so I've got a hoodie or long sleeves on though. Always.

Maybe even below 65 if it's at night or cloudy out. 62-65 and sunny it's no problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad