GDT: Flyers @ Devils - Stadium Series Game! - 8:00 PM - ABC, ESPN+

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

JimEIV

Feb 19, 2003
Yeah season starts end of Feb and if they make champions league sometimes the games are mid Feb. I'd always rather be cold than hot so doesn't bother me.

No, mass transit still sucks to here and isn't a great hub like Newark.
The older I get the less tolerant I get to the cold. I can barely stand sitting in mid 30 degree weather these days.

But I'm usually sitting 15ft up in a tree at 6:00am.

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
The older I get the less tolerant I get to the cold. I can barely stand sitting in mid 30 degree weather these days.

But I'm usually sitting 15ft up in a tree at 6:00am.
Same here.

After living in Florida for 12.5 years now, 50-55 degrees chills me. Or at least the first couple of times of the year. That's about the average low for this time of year where I am, so I feel that fairly often every morning.

The Christmas 2022 cold front came in and brought it close to freezing. I had no tolerance for it and when I was going for one of my walks there was a woman on a bike who was shivering and cried out to me ''IT'S SO COLD!''. I felt bad for her. She was a little older than me and who knows if she's ever even lived in a colder climate in her life.

JimEIV

Feb 19, 2003
Same here.

After living in Florida for 12.5 years now, 50-55 degrees chills me. Or at least the first couple of times of the year. That's about the average low for this time of year where I am, so I feel that fairly often every morning.

The Christmas 2022 cold front came in and brought it close to freezing. I had no tolerance for it and when I was going for one of my walks there was a woman on a bike who was shivering and cried out to me ''IT'S SO COLD!''. I felt bad for her. She was a little older than me and who knows if she's ever even lived in a colder climate in her life.
I love seeing all you people in parka's in 50 degree weather. It cracks me up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad