GDT: Flyers @ Devils - Stadium Series Game! - 8:00 PM - ABC, ESPN+

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZachaFlockaFlame

Aug 24, 2020
PaulieTVTracksuit-MAIN410.jpg

Let’s go Devils

Knew you'd love their fits lol, makes me want to watch an episode or two before the game but idk which one lol. Maybe the one where Tony gets food poisoning

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Knew you'd love their fits lol, makes me want to watch an episode or two before the game but idk which one lol. Maybe the one where Tony gets food poisoning
There's been a lot of behind the scenes talk about Gandolfini sometimes showing up hours late and always being f***ed up on booze and coke. I'm not sure if it got that bad in the later seasons or by season two when that episode happened, but he really did look like hell in the episode. All the way into the scene on the boat.

He looked like he had been through it. He looked badly f***ed up or hungover. Probably to get the appearance of a guy that's just coming off a bad case of food poisoning.

Whatever he did, he was really convincing of a guy that was sick and had food poisoning. He was really tired and run down looking, he looked half dead. Holy shit, did he look sick for that episode!

JimEIV

Feb 19, 2003
I liked the one Jonas brother wearing old school Real Tree camo

Tip of the cap

ZachaFlockaFlame

Aug 24, 2020
There's been a lot of behind the scenes talk about Gandolfini sometimes showing up hours late and always being f***ed up on booze and coke. I'm not sure if it got that bad in the later seasons or by season two when that episode happened, but he really did look like hell in the episode. All the way into the scene on the boat.

He looked like he had been through it. He looked badly f***ed up or hungover. Probably to get the appearance of a guy that's just coming off a bad case of food poisoning.

Whatever he did, he was really convincing of a guy that was sick and had food poisoning. He was really tired and run down looking, he looked half dead. Holy shit, did he look sick for that episode!

Yeah I've read those things as well, a lot of these guys who do cartel/mob/gang roles in TV shows end up doing the shit they portray in the show to make their characters way more believable. There was a Peaky Blinders actor who just charged on drug charges, I believe. And his character in the show was a coke fiend lol

Just found the article:

Peaky Blinders star pleads guilty to crack cocaine possession

• Wow
Reactions: Bleedred

njdevils1982

Hell Toupée!!!
Sep 8, 2006
North of Toronto
  • Haha
Reactions: Bleedred and JimEIV

Patrik26

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 12, 2016
Sussex, NJ
Taking the wife to see Steely Dan and the Eagles tonight so I will miss this one but have a good feeling about it. We are both happy to be seeing the Eagles but despite missing Walter Becker this is our first time seeing Steely Dan and we are both super excited for them. I’ve got extra depends for when I soil myself trying to dance to My Old School and extra geritol to power me for the drive home.

Enjoy! We were at show a few years back when the Doobies opened for them. Unfortunately we had lawn seats and the skies opened up with some thunder in the distance so we left. Oh well. Anyway, anything from Aja will be awesome. Of course Dirty Work, Do It Again, Reelin' In the Years. Barrytown and Rikki from Pretzel Logic. Damn, I'm envious.

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
As an Italian-New Jersey native, I have never in my life owned or worn a track suit.

I may have had some kind of pants back in the 90s that I used to work out in or maybe a pair of nylon shorts, as I've never been one who enjoys to work out/walk in long pants.

I never wore jewelry either. Not watches, nor chains.

The only way I show my Italian is my olive complexion and dark features. Especially living down here. It would take years for me to get remotely pale. I get another shade tanner just from walking to the car.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
As an Italian-New Jersey native, I have never in my life owned or worn a track suit.

I may have had some kind of pants back in the 90s that I used to work out in or maybe a pair of nylon shorts, as I've never been one who enjoys to work out/walk in long pants.

I never wore jewelry either. Not watches, nor chains.

The only way I show my Italian is my olive complexion and dark features. Especially living down here. It would take years for me to get remotely pale. I get another shade tanner just from walking to the car.
GDqZhVmWQAAeQbK.jpg

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Haula literally looks an extra from the Sopranos, Nico looks like he destroyed his clothes by puking on them because of heavily drinking and had to grab the first thing out of Toffoli or Marino's closet lmao
Most of them look like a bunch of dudes that have too much mixed blood to ever be able to become made guys.:laugh:

I don't know, for some reason Nico looks like he could play a younger, much thinner, non-balding, better looking version of Tony Soprano in a prequel.

A lot of people from Switzerland have Italian roots and I believe the name Nico is from Italy or a shortened version of an Italian first name.

Maybe they could reenact the time they robbed with Feech's card game with Nico playing Tony. I'm trying to figure out what balding dude could play young Ralph? Haula could have possibly pulled it off, but the Sopranos actually revealed Ralph's balding and rug. Could Bratt pull off young Ralph? Ralph's hair (I mean his RUG) was a bit lighter?

Bastian looks pretty natural with the wife beater. But he's also too pale looking for an Italian, but some of us are pale.

Reactions: My3Sons
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad