Fantasy Sports: Flyers Board Mock Draft 2017

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Chinatown88

Daniels QB3
Jan 17, 2012
The Universe
With the 38th overall selection in the 2017 NHL Entry Draft the :wings are proud to select from the Tri-City Americans of the Western Hockey League, Morgan Geekie

dw_morgan_geekie_tri-city.jpg

Next GM PM'd

Ernest95

Jul 10, 2015
Philly
With the 39th pick in the 2017 NHL draft, the Dallas Stars are proud to select...
Pierre-Olivier Joseph
next gm will be pm'd

CodyTheHuman

Dec 31, 2014
California
With the 40th pick the Florida Panthers are proud to select from the WHL's Portland Winterhawks, defenseman Henri Jokiharu.

GoneFullHextall has been pm'ed

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
With the 42nd pick in the 2017 Fake Entry Draft, L'Heuricanes de Quebec are indifferent to select, from the United States National Team Development Program, left winger Grant Mismash.

"We have a good mix in our prospect pool, and a smattering of fans numbering in the hundreds, so I thought '**** it, we'll draft this Mishmash guy,'" L'Heuricanes general manager Johnny Whatshisface said. "At first I thought his name was Mismatch, and I thought 'That's ****ing great, a built-in advantage,' but then the scouts told me his name was Mishmash or something, so I was like '**** it, we'll take him anyway.'"

mismash_web.jpg

Chuck Downie

Cheese and olive
Jul 11, 2007
Prince Edward Island
With the 42nd pick in the 2017 Fake Entry Draft, L'Heuricanes de Quebec are indifferent to select, from the United States National Team Development Program, left winger Grant Mismash.

"We have a good mix in our prospect pool, and a smattering of fans numbering in the hundreds, so I thought '**** it, we'll draft this Mishmash guy,'" L'Heuricanes general manager Johnny Whatshisface said. "At first I thought his name was Mismatch, and I thought 'That's ****ing great, a built-in advantage,' but then the scouts told me his name was Mishmash or something, so I was like '**** it, we'll take him anyway.'"

mismash_web.jpg

:laugh::laugh: I hope the Flyers draft him so you can give him the Bunnyman treatment.

Rebels57

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
Last edited:

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
th

With the *hiccup* 45th......it's the, uh, 45th right?......the 48th! pick in the 2019 NLH draft, the Yzerman Bay Yzermans select from the Yzerman Yzermans -- no relation -- Steve Yzer-........hey, look it's Joe Sakic! Can I get your autograph, Joe?!

*falls off stage*

---------------------------------------

Very sorry about that. Here to present the pick for the Tampa Bay Lightning, Assistant General Manager, Julian BriseBois:

:bolts

With the 45th pick in the 2017 NHL draft, Tampa selects from Djurgårdens of the Swedish Hockey League, Marcus Davidsson.

Chuck Downie

Cheese and olive
Jul 11, 2007
Prince Edward Island
th

With the *hiccup* 45th......it's the, uh, 45th right?......the 48th! pick in the 2019 NLH draft, the Yzerman Bay Yzermans select from the Yzerman Yzermans -- no relation -- Steve Yzer-........hey, look it's Joe Sakic! Can I get your autograph, Joe?!

*falls off stage*

---------------------------------------

Very sorry about that. Here to present the pick for the Tampa Bay Lightning, Assistant General Manager, Julian BriseBois:

:bolts

With the 45th pick in the 2017 NHL draft, Tampa selects from Djurgårdens of the Swedish Hockey League, Marcus Davidsson.

Drunk Yzerman still drafts well :laugh:

Chuck Downie

Cheese and olive
Jul 11, 2007
Prince Edward Island

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad