Fantasy Sports: Flyers Board Mock Draft 2017

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Chuck Downie

Cheese and olive
Jul 11, 2007
Prince Edward Island
With the 19th pick the Boston Bruins select defenceman Juuso Välimäki from Tri-City

Juuso%20Valimaki_0025.JPG

Next GM pm'ed

BernieParent

In misery of redwings of suckage for a long time
Mar 13, 2009
Chasm of Sar (north of Montreal, Qc)
Thank you, thank you, everyone. I'd like to invite onto the stage, to make this 20th selection in the 2017 NHL draft, for the Ottawa Senators Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau.

Thank you, everyone. Merci tout le monde. I would like to thank Senators owner Eugene Melnyk and the rest of the Senators management for allowing me this honour (and I pronounced the 'u') to be here to make this very important selection for the Ottawa Senators. I traveled here with my wife Sophie, my children Ella-Grace, Xavier, and Hadrien, a handful of Liberal Party MPs, their families, our staff, their staff, and one-third of CSIS – all at a very reasonable rate for Canadian taxpayers – to represent the heart, the resilience, the dedication, and fierce competitiveness of Canadians everywhere ... and by everywhere I mean Ontario, most of the Atlantic provinces, and the good parts of Quebec.

J'aimerais aussi parler en français pour promouvoir que je comprends le peuple de Québec et pour donner les journalistes du temps supplémentaire pour prendre ma photo.

The Ottawa Senators are a team with a long and storied tradition of hockey excellence in our nation's capital. The original Senators were founded in 1883, which is roughly the term served by several of our actual senators in Ottawa and should be the time served by several others. We can remember the very first selection by the new incarnation of the Senators, Alexandre Daigle, as a time of great promise and excitement that went down the toilet in a matter of months. Much like Canadian citizens look back on the last federal election. The Senators achieved great promise and ...

JUST MAKE THE (&#(@$&^*&'ING DRAFT PICK ALREADY! WHAT A DISGRACE!

Thank you for your kind encouragement, President Trump. Ah, well, okay, the Ottawa Senators are pleased to select, with the 20th overall pick ...

From the Sault Ste. Marie Greyhounds of the Ontario Hockey League, Conor Timmins!!

Chuck Downie

Cheese and olive
Jul 11, 2007
Prince Edward Island
Thank you, thank you, everyone. I'd like to invite onto the stage, to make this 20th selection in the 2017 NHL draft, for the Ottawa Senators Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau.

Thank you, everyone. Merci tout le monde. I would like to thank Senators owner Eugene Melnyk and the rest of the Senators management for allowing me this honour (and I pronounced the 'u') to be here to make this very important selection for the Ottawa Senators. I traveled here with my wife Sophie, my children Ella-Grace, Xavier, and Hadrien, a handful of Liberal Party MPs, their families, our staff, their staff, and one-third of CSIS – all at a very reasonable rate for Canadian taxpayers – to represent the heart, the resilience, the dedication, and fierce competitiveness of Canadians everywhere ... and by everywhere I mean Ontario, most of the Atlantic provinces, and the good parts of Quebec.

J'aimerais aussi parler en français pour promouvoir que je comprends le peuple de Québec et pour donner les journalistes du temps supplémentaire pour prendre ma photo.

The Ottawa Senators are a team with a long and storied tradition of hockey excellence in our nation's capital. The original Senators were founded in 1883, which is roughly the term served by several of our actual senators in Ottawa and should be the time served by several others. We can remember the very first selection by the new incarnation of the Senators, Alexandre Daigle, as a time of great promise and excitement that went down the toilet in a matter of months. Much like Canadian citizens look back on the last federal election. The Senators achieved great promise and ...

Thank you for your kind encouragement, President Trump. Ah, well, okay, the Ottawa Senators are pleased to select, with the 20th overall pick ...

From the Sault Ste. Marie Greyhounds of the Ontario Hockey League, Conor Timmins!!

Post of the year.

denominator

Apr 20, 2012
Fort St John
Bernie, that may be the greatest post ever. Thank you. I have, however, corrected it to better reflect the honourable Prime Minister's true speech patterns.

Thank you, thank you everyone. I'd like to invite onto the stage, to make this 20th selection in the 2017 NHL draft, for the Ottawa Senators Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau.

Thank you, everyone. Merci tout le monde. I would like to, uh, thank Senators owner, uh, um, Eugene, uh, Melnyk and the rest of the, uh, Senators management for allowing me this, uh, um, honour (and I pronounced the 'u') to be here to make this very important selection for the, uh, Ottawa, uh, um, uh, Senators. I traveled here with my wife, uh, Sophie, my children, uh, um, Ella-Grace, uh, Xavier, and, uh, Hadrien, a handful of, uh, Liberal Party MPs, their, uh, families, our staff, their, uh, staff, and one-third of, uh, CSIS – all at a very reasonable rate for, uh, Cana,uh,dian tax,uh,payers – to represent the, uh, heart, the, uh, resilience, the, uh, dedication, and, uh, fierce, uh, competitiveness of, uh Canadians everywhere ... and by everywhere I mean, uh, Ontario, most of the, uh, Atlantic provinces, and the good parts of, uh, Quebec.

The, uh, Ottawa, uh, Senators are a team with a long and storied tradition of, uh, hockey, uh, excellence in our nation's, uh, um, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, capital. The original Senators were founded in 1883, which is roughly the term served by several of our actual senators in, uh, Ottawa and should be the time served by several others. We can remember the very first, uh, selection by the new incarnation of the, uh, Senators, Alexandre, uh, Daigle, as a time of great promise and excitement that went down the toilet in a matter of months. Much like, uh, Canadian citizens look back on the last federal election. The Senators achieved great promise and ...

Also, 2 autopicks in the top-20? Yikes.

Ruck Over

When the revolution comes, pants will do you no gd
Apr 19, 2016
Philadelphia, Pa
With the 21st pick in the 2017 draft, the San Jose Sharks are proud to select this young man from the Ontario Hockey League, playing Center for Owen Sound Attack, NICHOLAS SUZUKI.

We are thrilled that Nick has fallen to us, this is beyond our expectations. Nick is a dynamic offensive force, putting up eye catching numbers this past season in the OHL. We believe he will soon be displaying those same skills at the Shark Tank, much to our fans' delight.

Go West, young man. Go West!

denominator

Apr 20, 2012
Fort St John
:rangers

The New York Rangers are pleased to select, with the 23rd overall pick in the 2017 NHL Entry Draft, from Frolunda HC, Kristian Vesalainen!

vesalainen,_kristian.jpg

We feel that Kristian has tremendous upside, despite being labelled a "boom-or-bust" type pick, and that the Rangers franchise has excelled in drafting bust-style players.

Next GM has been messaged.

DrinkFightFlyers

THE TORTURE NEVER STOPS
Sponsor
Sep 24, 2009
NJ
With the 24th pick, the Oilers of Edmonton select Nicolas Hague, Defenseman from the Ontario Hockey League.

BernieParent

In misery of redwings of suckage for a long time
Mar 13, 2009
Chasm of Sar (north of Montreal, Qc)
Bernie, that may be the greatest post ever. Thank you. I have, however, corrected it to better reflect the honourable Prime Minister's true speech patterns.

Also, 2 autopicks in the top-20? Yikes.

Thanks for making this more Justinian, Denominator. Coming from a Liberal hotbed like Calgary ;) I know you have your finger on the pulse of our nation's leader.

My 13-year-old daughter, who is desperately in love with Justin, would be mortified by my characterization of him.

DrinkFightFlyers

THE TORTURE NEVER STOPS
Sponsor
Sep 24, 2009
NJ
I really wanted Vesalainen with the Oilers pick at 24, but Hague should be a solid presence on the blueline. If nothing else he'll be imposing.

Chuck Downie

Cheese and olive
Jul 11, 2007
Prince Edward Island
With the 25th pick the Montreal Canadiens select Urho Vaakanainen from SaiPa Lapeenranta. Urho just signed a one year deal today with SaiPa after leaving JyP Jyvaskyla.

vaakanainen.jpg

Chuck Downie

Cheese and olive
Jul 11, 2007
Prince Edward Island
Anaheim's GM sent me his pick. It will be up shortly.

I encourage those who can't pick during their time frame to send me a pick. It is much more fun when actual picks are made.

Flyers1987

Apr 23, 2017
Anaheim selects with the 26th pick Robert Thomas from London.

ThomasRobert27-001_09_10_15CA-730x520.jpg
We have here live via satellite the GM of the Anaheim Ducks Bob Murray.
"The Anaheim Ducks like to apologize for not attending the draft and mailing our pick in, but this is what happens to teams when they are currently in the playoffs. We are trying to win the Stanley Cup here and not sitting on our azz like some other GM's here."

Bob is that language necessary here....Fans booing and throwing pretzels at the big screen.

"Yes it is. We feel Robert Thomas is a developing prospect who can be a top center in the NHL. We really like the way he processes the game in every zone and his defensive tenacity with the stick. He is a high IQ player. It is up to him now to put in the work in to make the NHL. All I can say to Robert is to work hard and if you don't you could get yourself into a bad situation and be a drug dealer on the street."

Bob a little harsh here don't you think?

"Listen, we here with the Ducks are smarter than other organizations. Which is why we are still playing and made the best possible pick. Thanks to all Ducks fans all over. You will like this player and everyone else can kiss my azz!"

Thanks Bob for that interview. Bob sounds like a big jerk. Well all I can say is good luck to Robert Thomas and stay off the streets. Geez

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Arizona takes another defenseman, 6'6" Nicolas Hague from Mississasauga of the OHL. Kid looks like he has some offensive potential, and we need to replace Chris Pronger with someone who will inevitably be compared to him.

Rebels57

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
We have here live via satellite the GM of the Anaheim Ducks Bob Murray.
"The Anaheim Ducks like to apologize for not attending the draft and mailing our pick in, but this is what happens to teams when they are currently in the playoffs. We are trying to win the Stanley Cup here and not sitting on our azz like some other GM's here."

Bob is that language necessary here....Fans booing and throwing pretzels at the big screen.

"Yes it is. We feel Robert Thomas is a developing prospect who can be a top center in the NHL. We really like the way he processes the game in every zone and his defensive tenacity with the stick. He is a high IQ player. It is up to him now to put in the work in to make the NHL. All I can say to Robert is to work hard and if you don't you could get yourself into a bad situation and be a drug dealer on the street."

Bob a little harsh here don't you think?

"Listen, we here with the Ducks are smarter than other organizations. Which is why we are still playing and made the best possible pick. Thanks to all Ducks fans all over. You will like this player and everyone else can kiss my azz!"

Thanks Bob for that interview. Bob sounds like a big jerk. Well all I can say is good luck to Robert Thomas and stay off the streets. Geez

:laugh:

Well done

Jack de la Hoya

Jun 30, 2011
Texas
Arizona takes another defenseman, 6'6" Nicolas Hague from Mississasauga of the OHL. Kid looks like he has some offensive potential, and we need to replace Chris Pronger with someone who will inevitably be compared to him.

Didn't Edmonton take him?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad