Fantasy Sports: Flyers Board Mock Draft 2017

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I took him again, just in case he wasn't taken the first time.

I'll switch to Aleksi Heloniemi, forward from Swift Current

sobrien

RAFFLCOPTER
Jul 19, 2009
South Jersey
Jarmo Kekäläinen steps up to the podium in a panicked sweat as a plethora of Fins have just come off the board in short order, nervously adjusts his tie and shifts through his notes.

"With the 3rd...err...28th pick in the 2017 NHL Draft, the Columbus Blue Jackets are apprehe...THRILLED to select Ryan Str....no, DYLAN Stro...ummm Matthew Strome from Hamilton!"

MATTHEW STROME - Hamilton

Rebels57

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
Jarmo Kekäläinen steps up to the podium in a panicked sweat as a plethora of Fins have just come off the board in short order, nervously adjusts his tie and shifts through his notes.

"With the 3rd...err...28th pick in the 2017 NHL Draft, the Columbus Blue Jackets are apprehe...THRILLED to select Ryan Str....no, DYLAN Stro...ummm Matthew Strome from Hamilton!"

MATTHEW STROME - Hamilton

Hopefully the 3rd time is the charm for the Strome family :laugh:

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
With the 29th overall pick in 2017 Flyers Board Mock Draft

The Chicago Blackhawks are proud to select

CmG21gLVYAAyBqL.jpg:large

C/LW - Alexei Lipanov (HC MVD Balashikha , MHL)

Hawks feel Lipanov is actually one of the most gifted players talent wise in this draft and feel he has all the potential of a diamond in rough. Hawks will be patient with his development and allow him to grow his game in Russia before attempting to bring him over to NA. He will not be pressured to come over until he is ready

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
I agree. Them getting Yamamoto stinks too.

It's a shame that Rob Thomas isn't available - he'd be perfect for them. He and Matchbox 20 could have a free concert for all their mongrel fans, invite ****tsburgh native band Gin Blossoms to add some extra noise pollution to the smog-choked skies.

Rebels57

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
It's a shame that Rob Thomas isn't available - he'd be perfect for them. He and Matchbox 20 could have a free concert for all their mongrel fans, invite ****tsburgh native band Gin Blossoms to add some extra noise pollution to the smog-choked skies.

:lol:

Ghosts Beer

I saw Goody Fletcher with the Devil!
Feb 10, 2014
I object! Give the Pens Bowers or Lind. I don't want to see them with Yamamoto even in this exercise.

Edit: Never mind.

Chuck Downie

Cheese and olive
Jul 11, 2007
Prince Edward Island
St. Louis Blues are proud to select Kailer Yamamoto from Spokane. Management had him rated higher and didn't think he would drop like their first pick Klim Kostin.

kailer-yamamoto.jpg

Next GM pm'ed.

SanBlom

Jan 29, 2008
St Peters
Blues made out like bandits and the Avs were going to change our plan if he fell to us.

Back on track, the Av's are still excited to get ourselves Mr. Jake Oettinger! We feel he has all the makings to be a top tier goalie in the NHL and are excited to develop him to success.

daynus

Nov 25, 2002
Good Ole Saskatchewan
Visit site
So according to Timmy p, I should be picking 5th in round 2, lol.

Pick 33, Rd, 2.

Vancouver stays out west, and are proud to select, Josh Brook, RD, 6-1, 180. Moose Jaw, the dub.
His two way game is strong, he will play in the NHL. His ceiling is first pairing, his floor is 3rd pairing. How he develops will obviously determine, his future.

FlyTimmo

pit <3
Jul 10, 2013
:vegas

Pick 34, Round 2

The Vegas golden knights would like to select Jesper Boqvist from the SHL.

One of the fastest risers in the class. Unranked by many, to 77th around midseason to 42nd in the Spring. He is a very good skater and has an excellent shot.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Arizona selects, center, Jaret Anderson-Dolan from Spokane of the WHL, and I believe was the captain of the Canadian U-18 team

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad