Florida Panthers completely changing jersey (logo leaked post 661)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sansbacon

Sep 26, 2006
Westchester, NY
It looks like a big blob of hot dog condiments landed on your shirt, and instead of cleaning it up you just added more and rubbed it all over.

Ew.

edit- aways look nice

Last edited:

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
0203-mattmcelroy-fla1.png

Not a fan.

Are they turning into the Lions. That's not a good look at all, unlike the look they have now which is excellent.

RiceCooker

"We Got Some Looks"
Mar 6, 2007
Home !!
I'll wait till I see the players wearing these before I can say whether or not I like them, although the white jerseys look pretty good.

ForumNamePending

Mar 31, 2012
I wish they kept the head entirely within the shield, but I like it. Actually, I guess I can`t say for sure until I see it in "real life" and not just a mock-up, but so far so good.

Things are trending up in south Florida!

Juicy Pop

BONK
Apr 26, 2014
Scranton, PA
0203-mattmcelroy-fla1.png

Not a fan.

I don't care for primary logos that include the name of the thing being portrayed, unless it's a crest [NY Rangers, etc.]. A 3/4ths view also seems like a strange design choice when paired with a shield.

Edit: The logo would probably work for a shoulder patch or a 3rd, but they're making some of the same mistakes that Anaheim did in their re-brand.

Last edited:

Bougieman

Nov 12, 2008
Vancouver
Way better than what they have now, but I'm not totally sold on that logo. Great colors and design work on the jerseys, though! In the top third in the NHL for that, I would say.

agent082

Feb 11, 2012
As a huge fan of the old logo and as a person who cares more about logo than colors I knew the new jersey won't be as good as a old one. Away jersey is a little bit better than home jersey because the logo looks little bit less lame.

Bmessy

Nov 25, 2007
East Boston, MA
I like em. The logo is ok. is it a logo or a crest? Don't try to mush both.

I can just see the design table. "but what if we show the ferocity of the Panther by having it jump out of the crest?"
"GENIUS"
:help:

I like how they limited the blue on the jersey and left it to the pants. There's plenty of teams with red and blue. The red and gold (?) will make them a little unique depending on the shade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad