Florida Panthers completely changing jersey (logo leaked post 661)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

RogerRoger

Jul 23, 2013
I think it'd be better if they used yellow instead of one of the other colors. Either have it be red, white, and yellow or blue, white, and yellow.

Not red, white, and blue.

Tan colour is on the real jersey, around the strip and the numbers.

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreChamps
Jul 13, 2013
0203-mattmcelroy-fla1.png

Not a fan.

Kranix

Deranged Homer
Jun 27, 2012
So they're taking a cool uniform/logo with a long history, and trading it for something really lame?

Buck Aki Berg

Done with this place
Sep 17, 2008
Ottawa, ON
It's almost good. They have a decent idea, but I'm not wild about the Habs-esque stripe, the shield, or "Panthers" across the top. It seems like an attempt to appeal to a history/tradition that just doesn't exist. It's like a caricature of a logo of a team with a lot of history.

Here's a quick mockup I did that combines the most recent one with one that came out in December. I don't think it's perfect, but I think it's better.

Capture_zpstkdhssxb.png

Last edited:

TheMule93

On a mule rides the swindler
May 26, 2015
Ontario
meh, all their jerseys will look like **** to me as I hate their logo and color scheme in general

I like this better than their current one tho

TheGroceryStick

Jan 19, 2009
Ontario Canada
There is nothing wrong with them. Kinda like how the numbers stand out - If I were a fan, I'd probably buy them. Colours looks nice on the eyes and logo is crazy - classy looking jersey, doesn't deserve the hate.

ArGarBarGar

What do we want!? Unfair!
Sep 8, 2008
I like them.

But I also hate both their current logo and current/past uniforms, so I may be biased.

6ix

HitEmWit4LikeAustonM
Nov 26, 2014
Love the jersey but extremely disappointed in the logo. With all the creative software and design techs this is the best they came up with?

Newusername

Jun 26, 2013
i like that. Better than alot right now. Add one more blue stripe methinks to make it top 15

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad