Florida Panthers completely changing jersey (logo leaked post 661)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Make

Apr 15, 2004
Finland
I kind of like the current logo and colours. I would not change it unless they come up with something really good to replace the current logo. Usually they don't.

Hoek

Legendary Poster A
May 12, 2003
Tampa, FL
meet Flames (flag patch :facepalm:)

Is that a confirmed detail? I hate those. Especially since in both cases they aren't the only team in the province/state. Them being called Florida instead of Miami when they were the second team in the state is already mildly annoying enough.

Brent Burns

“”“Re-tooling on the fly”””
Feb 7, 2007
TZC01tR.jpg

These are now confirmed to be very close to the real thing. Turns out they were relocated to Montreal after all :sarcasm:
I think they look great

Inkling

Same Old Hockey
Nov 27, 2006
Ottawa
The colour scheme looks great on the Montreal alternate jerseys, I don't like the logo on this Florida mockup though. It looks way too big on the graphic posted here but it might not be the same size in real life. I will withhold judgement until I see the real thing since the copied-from-Habs template has great potential.

DyerMaker66*

I like the jerseys FLpanthers16 posted (I'd change the panther, but it isn't bad), but I am not a fan of the ones ucanthanzalthetruth posted.

Butch 19

Go cart Mozart
May 12, 2006
Geographical Oddity
The logo looks like a panther's head was taxidermied onto a wooden plaque.

Is that what they were going for?

Terrible jersey design in every way shape and form (colors, logo, accents [and lack of good accents])

They used to have a very good jersey... :shakehead

Boud

Dec 27, 2011
Don't dislike the mockup but I like the current ones a lot more, especially the logo.

I feel like they're messing with the logo for no reason.

AtlantaWhaler

Thrash/Preds/Sabres
Jul 3, 2009
I love the jerseys. The logo, however, is pretty bad. Combine the new jerseys with the current logo and it may work.

Brunomics

Sep 2, 2006
The logo looks like the hood of Ricky Bobby's car at the end of Talladega Nights.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad