GDT: Flames @ Senators | Mad about Mads Edition | Mon Feb 13th 2023, 7:30PM | SN, RDS

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Korpse

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
What the actual f***. Hamonic is on that guy. Why does Parker Kelly go after him as well. Just f***ing stay with your f***ing man.

Brassard is the guy who blew his coverage, got caught puck wtahcing. He is the C and has to stick with Lindholm as he rotates down low. Kelly follows the puck to Toffoli cause Brassard is already in his spot after he followed the puck from low to high.

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
Brassard is the guy who blew his coverage, got caught puck wtahcing. He is the C and has to stick with Lindholm as he rotates down low. Kelly follows the puck to Toffoli cause Brassard is already in his spot after he followed the puck from low to high.
Hamonic is already on toffoli. Plays change. If they can’t think fast enough to switch off players than they don’t think fast enough for the Nhl.

Korpse

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
Hamonic is already on toffoli. Plays change. If they can’t think fast enough to switch off players than they don’t think fast enough for the Nhl.

Sure sometimes you have to fill other duties with rotation on the puck but it's not going to happen for a winger unless they are applying pressure or getting involved in a puck battle lower in the zone. Brassard lets his man go and just follows the puck I'd be surprised if he is playing center next game.

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
Sure sometimes you have to fill other duties with rotation on the puck but it's not going to happen for a winger unless they are applying pressure or getting involved in a puck battle lower in the zone. Brassard lets his man go and just follows the puck I'd be surprised if he is playing center next game.
I expect all the players to recognize wide open man in the slot. Just me tho.

I mean there must be instances where a winger saw a wide open man in the slot and said “oh shit I need to cover that guy”. And wasn’t like “no. I’m a winger. That’s not for me”

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
We didn’t look like this when we were fighting for a playoff spot. Or to start the season. Or ever.
We went on a 7 game losing skid four games into the season and have barely broken 500 since.

Teams play desperate late in the season when their season is on the line, we've been playing like we're out of it since October. Nobody is diving head first in front of shots in October

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
Why does DJ play the 4th line at this point?
He does it a lot.
He licks his chops when he gets to match them up. And so does the other coach.

We went on a 7 game losing skid four games into the season and have barely broken 500 since.

Teams play desperate late in the season when their season is on the line, we've been playing like we're out of it since October. Nobody is diving head first in front of shots in October
We were five points out of spot to start the new year. We came out like duds. Not like this.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad