GDT: Flames @ Senators | Mad about Mads Edition | Mon Feb 13th 2023, 7:30PM | SN, RDS

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Answer

Dec 17, 2006
Edmonton
This Team would literally be last in the standing if it wasn't for Stutzle

He is just willing this Team to some wins and keeping us out of the basement and away from the lottery pick

It's unfortunate that we are going to waste his special Talent here, like we did with Karlsson

Back in Black

All Sports would be great if they were Hockey
Jan 30, 2012
In the Penalty Box
Ya Baby!!! :hockey:

Screen Shot 2022-12-27 at 7.18.59 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-11-19 at 1.08.09 PM.png

Karl Prime

Feb 13, 2017
I had a funny feeling they were going to get badly outshot but win. I thought it would have been a regulation win when they did this, but the way it happened was way more exciting.

swiftwin

★SUMMER.OF.STEVE★
Jul 26, 2005
Ahhh but there you go bringing context to his trolling. Tsk tsk.
I'm trolling??? We just pulled off one of the most impressive comebacks in recent memory, and are 5-1-0 in our last 6. Is it not reasonable to be annoyed with the incessant negativity?

There's a reason this thread is only 12 page. All the trolls chased everyone away.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
Wtf, i went to go play hogwarts after 3-1 and just now saw the score to see they won 4-3 in overtime.

Yak

Jun 30, 2009
Los Angeles
www.androidheadlines.com
We usually lose these games so a win is a win!

Stutzle stirs the drinks on this team! Incredible performance from him.

Stutzle and Cat need to play together more then just power play that is a line right their.

Soogard was a solid as we can ask for with the defense that is playing in front of him.

First two period we were not skating or forechecking and Flames size was taking advantage of us.

Zaitsev is playing the puck like he has a grenade and trying to get rid of it fast even if means turning it over.

Hammer does not look so good without Sandy.

Holden is looking like he is ready for a scouting job or something, he knows how to play but speed is gone and is causing him to get exposed.

Going to be a ulcer causing rest of the season!

Reactions: hn777 and DrEasy

Tragedy

Jan 10, 2013
Regina, SK
I'm trolling??? We just pulled off one of the most impressive comebacks in recent memory, and are 5-1-0 in our last 6. Is it not reasonable to be annoyed with the incessant negativity?

There's a reason this thread is only 12 page. All the trolls chased everyone away.
I'm gonna guess the team putting 11 pucks on net in the first 40 including almost 20 minutes without a shot a bigger reason people tuned out

PoutineSp00nZ

Electricity is really just organized lightning.
Jul 21, 2009
Ottawa
Stützle IS the Ottawa Senators. Best thing Dorion ever did was extend him for 8.35M x 8 years.

Rough start to the game, but as true superstars do, he tied and won it for his team when it mattered. Electric player. Will challenge Alfie as the best Sen ever in time.

Fixed it for you

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad