Fire Colliton

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Yes or no

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Malagahawks

We tanked hard and got Bedard!! Happy Days!!
Oct 23, 2018
Malaga, Spain
LATE BREAKING NEWS!!

JC just got wind of this thread!! :whaaa?::whaaa?:

jeremy-colliton-wtf-is-that.gif

LavalPhantom

Sep 12, 2014
I still can't believe they gave this clown an extension THIS CALENDAR YEAR.

Stan should be fired for that alone.

Unreal.
Contract extensions to coaches are irrelevant. They will can him if they feel that that’s what’s needed (it is). The fact that he has a contract doesn’t impact the salary cap. It’s only going to cost Rocky a bunch of cash.

Reactions: WeAreSoPucked

DisgruntledHawkFan

Blackhawk Down
Jun 19, 2004
South Side
I am curious as to why you are so sure they won't move on. They made a point to say that Stan had full autonomy over hockey decisions. So this was his decision to go in this year rather than continue the rebuild. It was his decision to continually ride with Colliton. I could see them both getting fired if its two or three more losses in a row.
I'm not saying what should happen. I'm saying what I see happening. JC has until Thanksgiving at least. Team will run into a few fastballs.

ColbyChaos

I am a made up country
Sep 27, 2017
Will County

Have a much better odds to get a stronger prospect pool by tearing things down like LA did rather than be stuck in Neutral live weve been since 2017. While LA was trading their guys for multiple draft picks we were reacquiring Saad, trading away prospects, and trading away lots of picks in dumbass trades (like Shaw, Maatta, etc) when this team should have priortized getting as many picks as possible.

LA committed to sucking which is something the Hawks havent done until this year by keeping JC as a coach but also while trading away their first.

Drumman44

Kyle Beach Deserved Better
May 2, 2017
Have a much better odds to get a stronger prospect pool by tearing things down like LA did rather than be stuck in Neutral live weve been since 2017. While LA was trading their guys for multiple draft picks we were reacquiring Saad, trading away prospects, and trading away lots of picks in dumbass trades (like Shaw, Maatta, etc) when this team should have priortized getting as many picks as possible.

LA committed to sucking which is something the Hawks havent done until this year by keeping JC as a coach but also while trading away their first.

and they still hung onto Kopitar, Doughty, and Quick

hawksrule

Lot of brains but no polish
May 18, 2014

Hawks haven’t committed to sucking this year. They happen to suck, but it’s definitely not by design.

needle

Apr 30, 2012
how is this idiot not fired yet?

its unfathomable to think that the Blackhawks executives think he knows what he is doing

in fact I hope it goes on for a few more weeks and the Wirtz father and son duo of Rocky and Danny will have no choice to but to fire both Stan and JC...

This is the same front office that fired Coach Q, the second winningest coach in NHL history and a 3-time Cup winner in a 6-year period for the Blackhawks in favor of Stan Bowman, a fraud that has ruined our talent pool and miserably mismanaged our cap for 10 years going.

What's Q been up to since? He's turned the Panthers into a perennial playoff contender and one of the top teams in the NHL.

Firing Colliton isn't enough. The bleeding won't stop until we fire Scotty Bowman's boy. The apple fell really far from the tree. Really f**king far.

featherhawk

Dec 13, 2006
This is the same front office that fired Coach Q, the second winningest coach in NHL history and a 3-time Cup winner in a 6-year period for the Blackhawks in favor of Stan Bowman, a fraud that has ruined our talent pool and miserably mismanaged our cap for 10 years going.

What's Q been up to since? He's turned the Panthers into a perennial playoff contender and one of the top teams in the NHL.

Firing Colliton isn't enough. The bleeding won't stop until we fire Scotty Bowman's boy. The apple fell really far from the tree. Really f**king far.

I have been on board with firing both for 2-3 seasons now.

Reactions: LordKOTL

DisgruntledHawkFan

Blackhawk Down
Jun 19, 2004
South Side
They are hoping to find a Debrincat and Dach in their pool (and we kept Toews and Kane)
Are you defending Stan or JC? This is a flawed team with solid center depth, good to great winger depth and what should be at least decent defensive depth.

Toews Dach Johnson
Kane Cat Kubalik
Jones Murphy McCabe

Fleury has been bad but holy hell is this team playing below potential. What is your argument?

Reactions: hawksrule

Marotte Marauder

Aug 10, 2008
Are you defending Stan or JC? This is a flawed team with solid center depth, good to great winger depth and what should be at least decent defensive depth.

Toews Dach Johnson
Kane Cat Kubalik
Jones Murphy McCabe

Fleury has been bad but holy hell is this team playing below potential. What is your argument?

Defending neither, just pointing out that the grass is not greener in some other cities that other posters have alluded to. My description of the team being middling after tremendous success is somewhere in this thread.

This is where we are at and some posters wish to replace both. Fine by me but many of the choices provided are nothing to crow about.

Chuck Testa

Mar 27, 2017
The Hawks seem to run the same system that my beer league team runs..

Everybody run around like chickens with their heads cut off, consistently give up 2 on 1s and hope that the goaltender can bail them out (which hasn't really happened for the Hawks yet this season).

Reactions: Illinihockey
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad