Prospect Info: Filip Mesar

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Matthew McConaughay

May 3, 2013
I don't get how a player can be too good for the CHL?

How did Crosby and McDavid do?
McDavid 120 points, he didn't destroy the league, Crosby did, he played less games than Crosby, but i still think he will never win the cup, you need to be a 200 foot player for that, and Crosby is, like he's got 39 points and only a +2 lol.

Last edited:

Bombshell11

Sponsor
Jul 21, 2022
He 100% said it.

You 100% said it.

Just go over post 822, you predicted he would be a 95 point player.

I said Mesar is a better hockey player because of his skills, IQ and maturity...

i may have compared both of their stats in camp because Mesar had like 3 goals 3 assists and Slaf had 1 asist the whole junior camp but that was never the foundation of my arguments.

You're both wrong, you both have no idea what you're talking about. FAX

MasterD

Giggidy Giggidy Goo
Jul 1, 2004
I said Mesar is a better hockey player because of his skills, IQ and maturity...

i may have compared both of their stats in camp because Mesar had like 3 goals 3 assists and Slaf had 1 asist the whole junior camp but that was never the foundation of my arguments.

FAX? lol there goes whatever credibility you had left.

Sagikev

Chadstudsky
Sep 16, 2018

:^)

Andrei79

Jan 25, 2013
McDavid 120 points, he didn't destroy the league, Crosby did, he played less games than Crosby, but i still think he will never win the cup, you need to be a 200 foot player for that, and Crosby is, like he's got 39 points and only a +2 lol.

This is pretty disingeneous. He did it In 47 games. His ppg over 62 games like Crosby puts him at 158 points to Crosbys 168 points. He absolutely destroyed the league.

Last edited:
Reactions: dcyhabs

Bombshell11

Sponsor
Jul 21, 2022

“I had a better start than I’m doing right now,” said Mesar. “We’re not playing very good as a team right now and I think that’s why I don’t have as many points as I want.” (Mesar)

He’s also getting more attention from foes.

“He’s getting everybody’s top defence and top lines,” said Dennis. “They are very concerned about him, as they should be. He’s got to do a job of finding some ice and we have to do a job of finding him when he does.” (Coach)

“I want to be a leader on this team,” he said. “I came here to help the team and myself. I think we have a lot of talented players and can still do something.” (Mesar)

Reactions: The Gr8 Dane

Goldenhands

Slaf_The_Great
Sponsor
Aug 21, 2016
Some fans quotes on the Kitchener board:

"I think he just has a migraine from Dennis trying to drill his "system" into his head.

Now I do think Mesar is struggling a bit with getting used to the smaller ice and more constant physical play, but boy did he come in with a ton of energy and the more familiar he's gotten with the system, the more his energy and creativity seems completely drained"

"Almost every game that they play I'm surprised that Mike allows Chris Dennis to be coach of this team."

"This team just sorely lacks talent. That’s the biggest issue of the long list of issues. Just a collection of vanilla players. It’s actually remarkably hard to draft so many players without any standout attributes. That is like bizarro scouting."

"I think you're being a little too harsh on vanilla by comparing it to this team. Vanilla is a perfectly good flavour. This team dreams it was as good as vanilla."

A total shit show... :laugh:

• Wow
Reactions: Pomee and Big Lurk

Bombshell11

Sponsor
Jul 21, 2022
Some fans quotes on the Kitchener board:

"I think he just has a migraine from Dennis trying to drill his "system" into his head.

Now I do think Mesar is struggling a bit with getting used to the smaller ice and more constant physical play, but boy did he come in with a ton of energy and the more familiar he's gotten with the system, the more his energy and creativity seems completely drained"

"Almost every game that they play I'm surprised that Mike allows Chris Dennis to be coach of this team."

"This team just sorely lacks talent. That’s the biggest issue of the long list of issues. Just a collection of vanilla players. It’s actually remarkably hard to draft so many players without any standout attributes. That is like bizarro scouting."

"I think you're being a little too harsh on vanilla by comparing it to this team. Vanilla is a perfectly good flavour. This team dreams it was as good as vanilla."

A total shit show... :laugh:

the crazy part is that Mesar is elite at working the puck in small areas... i would say its one of his best and unique assets.

So yeah they dont play well as a team and that is a coaching issue because they played extremely well in the first few games when there was no system.

Reactions: Pomee

cphabs

The 2 stooges….
Dec 21, 2012
You were saying Mesar was better than Slaf based on stats during summer. Rules for thee...
Something is definitely wrong in Kitchener. Mesar went from an above PPG to being replaced on a penalty shot. The time it took to replace the kid while he was on the ice is a f***ing embarrassment. Regardless of what his current coach thinks of his shortcomings? You don’t f***ing do that. Get him the f*** out of there NOW!

Estimated_Prophet

Mar 28, 2003

You have zero integrity, if you are going to blatantly lie then don't waste our time anymore with your drivel.

Junohockeyfan

Dec 16, 2018
I definitely was not happy with the Mesar pick. I wanted Beck / Kulich over him. That said, getting Beck with the first pick in the 2nd round cushioned the blow. Mesar has a lot of time to develop which is good. But i still think there were better players on the board.

Bombshell11

Sponsor
Jul 21, 2022
I definitely was not happy with the Mesar pick. I wanted Beck / Kulich over him. That said, getting Beck with the first pick in the 2nd round cushioned the blow. Mesar has a lot of time to develop which is good. But i still think there were better players on the board.

Its amazing how people will judge Mesar by his production and not look at what is going on with kitchener. He's playing for the worst team of the conference and he's still trying to fit in the team... Despite all that he's their third best PPG producer and their best PP producer per game by a wide margin.

Mesar is being held back by the lack of quality in kitchener, quality in Head coaching and teamates.

All you got to do is watch the games, which you obviously haven't

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad