GDT: February 2nd 2014 Game of Canadiens vs Jets @ 1 PM on CBC,RDS

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here
Status
Not open for further replies.

gusfring

Jul 4, 2006
I've said this before, this organization is so lucky they have the best fans in the league.

HatTricK09

Jun 23, 2012
Too small to do anything, we get killed in games like this. I don't know what think tank felt like it was better to go small when the ENTIRE league was getting bigger!!!!

...wait you mean this is the NHL? Not the Pee Wees!?!?!??

HatTricK09

Jun 23, 2012
Bourque
Evil_Monkey_301.gif

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
I hate how so many forwards on this team when getting the puck down low actually turn away from the net rather than going to it. First it was Gally to Pleks, and Pleks turns away then it was Subban to I think Eller, and instead of driving to the net he turns away from it.

I seriously don't know how Bourque didn't score.

Geeezuz....

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
Just that when we suck...we are incredibly awful and don't even look like we belong in that league. And that. It's one thing to play badly...it's one thing to lose....but it's just one different thing to be ridiculized.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Austria vs Turkey
    KNOCKOUT Austria vs Turkey
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $15,750.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Brazil vs Colombia
    Brazil vs Colombia