GDT: February 2nd 2014 Game of Canadiens vs Jets @ 1 PM on CBC,RDS

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here
Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnnyB11

Jul 14, 2003
Saint John, NB
The hopeless jets are much better under Maurice, hint hint Bergevin, not hopeful about this one, 3-1 jets.

We're so gonna lose :)

Great GDT tho :handclap:

Jets can blow us out with how they are playing and how we are playing.

The best part of losing is seeing therrien's stressed facial expressions behind the bench...

Gives me hope we find a replacement sooner than later.
Sorry to burst your bubbles of negativity and pessimism, but the Habs will take this one.:nod:

FrontierPsyCHiatrist*

Sorry to burst your bubbles of negativity and pessimism, but the Habs will take this one.:nod:

Yup, we seem to have Winnipeg's number so far, especially Pavelec's one! But, they're due for a win against us so we never know, and we're slumping, and DD suck, so does our PP, and we scores on ourselves, and we have coaching issues, ...

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Hoping for a Habs win, but if not, a lot of us may be doing some amateur TV scouting on those Jets that have been rumored as Habs trade targets. :sarcasm:

allan5oh

Has prospect fever
Oct 15, 2011
Wow it seems every opposing team GDT is filled with sunshine and joy lately. You should've seen the Canucks GDT two days ago.

Anyways hoping for a nice clean game, our boys are gonna be hungry. Don't undress Pavelec again please.

JuicyHam

Dec 16, 2013
windsor
So Briere has three points in his last two games with a FO% of .900 and averaging about 8min of icetime with some of our worst wingers.

Meanwhile, DD the Mysterious Undrafted Midget took his last ten games to equal that goal production, playing with our best wingers and on the first PP unit. 21:27min of icetime last game.

Sadly today, expect Therrien to once again give DD the best wingers and matchups and first PP duties, because doing the same thing over and over while stubbornly expecting different results is just what a knucklehead does.

257x178xe29fa3b4a1f0ecbf0940d9df.gif

Not an easy time to be a Habs fan

I would love to have briere just for one shift with patch and Gallagher I think just once to see. :nod:

JuicyHam

Dec 16, 2013
windsor
Yup, we seem to have Winnipeg's number so far, especially Pavelec's one! But, they're due for a win against us so we never know, and we're slumping, and DD suck, so does our PP, and we scores on ourselves, and we have coaching issues, ...

Pavelec is garbage just saying I think every team has his number

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada
Pavelec is garbage just saying I think every team has his number

He's actually a pretty good goalie who has a bad case of the weakgoalitis once in a while. If you remember not to long ago Price used to have that as well.

HABSonaroll

Mar 20, 2013
Nice GDT :yo: Hope Subban is awake today - playing to loosy goosy of late - got to much hip hop on the brain :laugh:

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada
Montoya is better

Montoya is an average back up goalie and Pavelec is an Olympian. I don't see it

It's better to not look at the numbers and look at how he plays the game, how he reads plays and how he reacts to the puck. He's actually a really good goalie in my eyes who is starting to figure it out and the team in front of him is improving drastically.

I don't think the Jets need a new goalie, I actually really like their team going forward and think they're much further ahead than the Oilers in their development as a team.

JC Numminen

#goldrush
Feb 13, 2013
Westman
Jets fan here in peace. Awesome GDT!

This will be a great game. You guys always seem to have our number

Montoya is confirmed as our started today by the way, so maybe we have a chance :laugh:

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada
Jets fan here in peace. Awesome GDT!

This will be a great game. You guys always seem to have our number

Montoya is confirmed as our started today by the way, so maybe we have a chance :laugh:

Good luck to your boys as well, may they lose gracefully 10-0! :laugh::laugh:

Apr 1, 2006
Montreal
... Sadly today, expect Therrien to once again give DD the best wingers and matchups and first PP duties, because doing the same thing over and over while stubbornly expecting different results is just what a knucklehead does..

I guess Therrien is trying to prove Einstein wrong. Since I managed to use 'Therrien' and 'Einstein' in the same sentence do I win something? :laugh:

With that being said, great GDT and...

GO HABS GO!

Maliki2

Mar 31, 2005
Saint Albans, VT
Hopefully better than yesterdays snoozer. Being at the game....the crowd was quiet. The only time they woke up was when Bishop touched the puck.

Thesaurus

Lyrical Wordsmith
Dec 14, 2011
The Cosmos
Montoya is an average back up goalie and Pavelec is an Olympian. I don't see it

It's better to not look at the numbers and look at how he plays the game, how he reads plays and how he reacts to the puck. He's actually a really good goalie in my eyes who is starting to figure it out and the team in front of him is improving drastically.

I don't think the Jets need a new goalie, I actually really like their team going forward and think they're much further ahead than the Oilers in their development as a team.

Pavelec is a terrible goalie who reacts poorly to the puck and has terrible rebound control. He's an Olympian because there's not very many good Czech goalies and if you go look on the Jets board the majority support Montoya over Pavelec.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Yup, great GDT yet again. Props.

peate

Smiley
Sponsor
Feb 16, 2007
The Island
Fine artwork on the GDT once again. We are spoiled.

Which Habs team shows up today? The grinders or the skaters?

Might get ugly real fast if Jets score first.

Go Broncos just in case.

#FireTherrien

FrontierPsyCHiatrist*

I love the NFL, I truly do... but it doesn't have it's place on HOCKEY360. Get outta here, Proulx!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad