GDT: February 2nd 2014 Game of Canadiens vs Jets @ 1 PM on CBC,RDS

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here
Status
Not open for further replies.

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada
Pavelec is a terrible goalie who reacts poorly to the puck and has terrible rebound control. He's an Olympian because there's not very many good Czech goalies and if you go look on the Jets board the majority support Montoya over Pavelec.

A good chunk of MTL fans wanted to ship out Price and go with Halak. The cream rises to the top my friend and I have faith in Pavelec as an outside observer.

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
A good chunk of MTL fans wanted to ship out Price and go with Halak. The cream rises to the top my friend and I have faith in Pavelec as an outside observer.
Halak is still a very good goalie. It's quite evident he's better when he gets peppered with shots. It would be scary to see how good Halak would be in Toronto. I'm so glad he's not a Leaf.

I'm glad we kept Price (even though I was in the Halak boat), but their career numbers aren't that different. Price has slightly better regular season numbers, Halak better playoff numbers.

WhiskeySeven*

Expect the expected
Jun 17, 2007
Halak is still a very good goalie. It's quite evident he's better when he gets peppered with shots. It would be scary to see how good Halak would be in Toronto. I'm so glad he's not a Leaf.

I'm glad we kept Price (even though I was in the Halak boat), but their career numbers aren't that different. Price has slightly better regular season numbers, Halak better playoff numbers.

Halak is a definition 1A goalie at best. He can't sustain his play over any reliable span of time, you just don't know what you're going to get out of him after five games or so.

Maliki2

Mar 31, 2005
Saint Albans, VT
Can anyone figure out MT line?!? The ever changing lines boggle me, how the hell are you supposed to get some chemistry when you don't know game in or out who you will have!

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
I had a great workout, wife made me a great lunch, a Habs win would be amazing on Super Bowl Sunday!

Just win damn it

lo striver

Jun 13, 2011
Our Lady of Grace
Can anyone figure out MT line?!? The ever changing lines boggle me, how the hell are you supposed to get some chemistry when you don't know game in or out who you will have!

easy - give DD your best scorer and the guy that goes to the net most, draw the rest of the lines form a hat.

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
Price always stands at attention, never budges during the anthems. I respect that immensely.

JT3

May 27, 2013
I wish the crowd would stop booing every time someone falls, it's embarrassing.

JLP

Refugee
Aug 16, 2005
I guess Therrien is trying to prove Einstein wrong. Since I managed to use 'Therrien' and 'Einstein' in the same sentence do I win something? :laugh:

With that being said, great GDT and...

GO HABS GO!

hehehe

Go Habs Go !!

So far Price is seeing more rubber than a ________ _____ :naughty:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad