Fantasy Football

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba
Again... he lowered it to low 4.5s at his pro day...

Fournette ran a 4.5. Melvin Gordon ran a 4.52. David Johnson ran a 4.5. Duke Johnson ran a 4.54. Zeke ran a 4.48. Derrick Henry a 4.54. Tarik Cohen only ran a 4.42. James Conner ran a 4.65. Dalvin Cook ran a 4.49. Kareem Hunt ran a 4.62. Need I go on? :laugh:

I got him in the 5th round, btw. Not exactly terrible.

By all means, keep trying to talk ****, though. ;)

BTW, this is just friendly **** talking from me... in case you're not aware.
here is an idea - some of us see things from a different perspective, like our heads not being firmly planted up our ass lol...so another person doesn't see the hype and you get all defensive...I am giving you another 2 week vacation!!! ...and if you can't tell, I am f***ing joking of course..

Reactions: ChiHawks10

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
here is an idea - some of us see things from a different perspective, like our heads not being firmly planted up our ass lol...so another person doesn't see the hype and you get all defensive...I am giving you another 2 week vacation!!! ...and if you can't tell, I am ****ing joking of course..

:laugh:

Your entire head must be covered in shit on the reg, then.

Reactions: AmericanDream

ColdSteel2

Aug 27, 2010
Again... he lowered it to low 4.5s at his pro day...

Fournette ran a 4.5. Melvin Gordon ran a 4.52. David Johnson ran a 4.5. Duke Johnson ran a 4.54. Zeke ran a 4.48. Derrick Henry a 4.54. Tarik Cohen only ran a 4.42. James Conner ran a 4.65. Dalvin Cook ran a 4.49. Kareem Hunt ran a 4.62. Need I go on? :laugh:

I got him in the 5th round, btw. Not exactly terrible.

By all means, keep trying to talk ****, though. ;)

BTW, this is just friendly **** talking from me... in case you're not aware.

Same here. You will learn grasshopper, when everyone is going in one direction for no good reason, sprint in the opposite way to pay dirt. Class is back in session this Sunday: The importance of having good QBs with Professors Maholmes and Brees. Take notes.

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
Same here. You will learn grasshopper, when everyone is going in one direction for no good reason, sprint in the opposite way to pay dirt. Class is back in session this Sunday: The importance of having good QBs with Professors Maholmes and Brees. Take notes.

Wait... I'm the one who gave you the advice to draft a QB early in two QB leagues... aren't you the one taking notes? :laugh:

ColdSteel2

Aug 27, 2010
Wait... I'm the one who gave you the advice to draft a QB early in two QB leagues... aren't you the one taking notes? :laugh:

Yeah, you got me there, lol. I guess the student has become the teacher in this case. Better get Winston warmed up on the sidelines, Mitch ain’t looking too good.

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
lol, said I would pay Friday/Saturday - thank my kid for contributing $50 for us to even have this **** show! I will have it done tonight.

All good. It's just the league flips back from a cash league if everyone isnt paid by the deadline, then it refunds those who paid. So we'll have $50 floating out in no man's land, while we have to pay again when I convert it back to a cash league for the second time. Sorry. Had it happen to a league twice last year. Was super annoying to have $100 of my money floating out in the world because people commit but can't pay by a deadline.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad