Fantasy Football

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
Oh damn. Thats too bad. Been so busy wish I had been a bit earlier.
Don't think I can do anything unless I talk to Yahoo, and even then IDK if there's anything they can do. Sorry man. I would have preferred 10, also. Just too late. The draft room literally opened like 2 minutes before you said to invite you guys.

TLEH

Pronounced T-Lay
Feb 28, 2015
Bomoseen, Vermont
That's what I would have done, but we can't change anything once we enter a draft state. Looks like we're doing 8 with the current setup.
"If a manager didn't join the league pre-draft, you need to edit roster positions, your draft switched to autopick, or you need to adjust any "Pre-Draft Only" settings, you can reset the draft (up to 3 times). You'll need to allow 90 mins before you can schedule a new draft time after you reset the draft." But i think that is only after the draft is over actually.

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
"If a manager didn't join the league pre-draft, you need to edit roster positions, your draft switched to autopick, or you need to adjust any "Pre-Draft Only" settings, you can reset the draft (up to 3 times). You'll need to allow 90 mins before you can schedule a new draft time after you reset the draft." But i think that is only after the draft is over actually.

Damn, so we couldn't draft tonight, or would have to draft at like 10pm.

Actually just looked, and we can't reset the draft in a cash league.

Reset Draft
Availability: Restricted ($),
League Types: All
Delete draft results in order to change stat categories or roster positions or if a manager missed the draft. You cannot reset your draft in a cash league. Please contact Customer Care for assistance.

chicagoskycam

Land of #1 Overall Picks
Nov 19, 2009
Fulton Market, Chicago
chicagoskycam.com

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
@Styles projected to beat me by .08 points, but no way Kyler Murray puts up what he’s projected to. No chance.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad