Fantasy Football

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

ColdSteel2

Aug 27, 2010
Fine with me. If you have some people you already know over there, reach out and give em the link to join.

I don’t know anyone over there but will post the link if need be. If nobody else joins or has any buddies on here that want in, I’ll post the link tomorrow morning and see if we can scoop up a couple people.

Reactions: RayP and ChiHawks10

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
I don’t know anyone over there but will post the link if need be. If nobody else joins or has any buddies on here that want in, I’ll post the link tomorrow morning and see if we can scoop up a couple people.

Post that link. Make sure you let them know it will be 50 bucks. Direct them to this thread for questions and discussion.

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
I haven’t done a fantasy football league in 5+ years.... so let me know if I’m off on this.

Seems that interceptions should be penalized more heavily?

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
I haven’t done a fantasy football league in 5+ years.... so let me know if I’m off on this.

Seems that interceptions should be penalized more heavily?

Most leagues are -1 by default, and continue to run that way. A pick 6 is more, I believe. I think -2.

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba
it is a holiday weekend, I would move it to Tuesday, we need the time and to attract someone who might want to play but won't be around tomorrow or Monday..I have things going on both tomorrow and Monday, would prefer a Tuesday night draft to be honest..

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba
Gotcha. Seems unfair to elite QBs lime Rodgers and Mahomes but I’m cool with it.
for leagues that give 6 points for a QB passing TD, then a -2 for sure for INTs..but if a TD is only 4 points, then an interception should only be -1..just like a WR/RB/TE get 6 points for a TD and -2 for a fumble..same would be for QBs, but most leagues do 4 points for passing TDs...

Reactions: ChiHawks10

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
for leagues that give 6 points for a QB passing TD, then a -2 for sure for INTs..but if a TD is only 4 points, then an interception should only be -1..just like a WR/RB/TE get 6 points for a TD and -2 for a fumble..same would be for QBs, but most leagues do 4 points for passing TDs...

I think our QB TDs are 4

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
I think I'm going to have to bow out of tomorrow night at this point. If it gets moved to Monday let me know. I can't leave it open not knowing what's going on.

I hear ya. I think we'll switch it up for Monday night, at this point. Gives us more time to fill it. Figure like 6pm Monday? That cool with everyone?

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
They deleted the thread @ColdSteel2

Honestly if we can't fill it with 10 I'm just gonna say f*** it. I don't want a 50 dollar league with 8 teams... I'll just stick with my other leagues then. 8 teams is crazy. Just too many good players to only run 8 teams. You'll have studs just sitting on the bench. Makes it impossible to set a lineup week to week. f*** that noise.

Styles

No Light, No Signal
Apr 6, 2017

Honestly if we can't fill it with 10 I'm just gonna say **** it. I don't want a 50 dollar league with 8 teams... I'll just stick with my other leagues then. 8 teams is crazy. Just too many good players to only run 8 teams. You'll have studs just sitting on the bench. Makes it impossible to set a lineup week to week. **** that noise.

We could do some draft kings 5 bucks a week winner takes all with the guys we have.

chicagoskycam

Land of #1 Overall Picks
Nov 19, 2009
Fulton Market, Chicago
chicagoskycam.com

Honestly if we can't fill it with 10 I'm just gonna say **** it. I don't want a 50 dollar league with 8 teams... I'll just stick with my other leagues then. 8 teams is crazy. Just too many good players to only run 8 teams. You'll have studs just sitting on the bench. Makes it impossible to set a lineup week to week. **** that noise.

It's still fun with 8 and yes waiver wire will have some good FA. Doesn't mean the draft will mean any more or less. You could increase rosters sizes a bit.

ColdSteel2

Aug 27, 2010

Yeah, they sent me a message saying HF has a policy to not allow soliciting, even amongst each other apparently. I guess it isn’t a community.

What about increasing the roster size. Start 3 QBs, 3 RBs 3 WRs, 1TE, 3 FLEX, 1 K 2 DST. Maybe not that setup but something along those lines. Would be fun.

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
Yeah, they sent me a message saying HF has a policy to not allow soliciting, even amongst each other apparently. I guess it isn’t a community.

What about increasing the roster size. Start 3 QBs, 3 RBs 3 WRs, 1TE, 3 FLEX, 1 K 2 DST. Maybe not that setup but something along those lines. Would be fun.

Idk. Lol. Can we even get 8? If we can get 8 we can try something I guess. I'd increase roster sizes and positions obviously. Updated the draft to Monday at 615 as of now to try and fill one more spot.

Reactions: RayP

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad