OT: F1 Racing 2024 Edit - Also Other Motor Racing

HughesCorporation

in the box
Jan 27, 2023
hate the safety car re-starts .. huge advantage to the leader.
interesting to see hamilton actually steer away from george on the pass for podium.

NjDevsRR

Anything Can Happen In Jersey
Sponsor
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
One more race to the halfway point and we have a three driver battle for the championship

IMG_6493.jpeg

NjDevsRR

Sponsor
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
Also. Newgarden cannot be counted out in the Championship as there is SIX oval races left this season.

He can legitimately win them all

Reactions: My3Sons

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
Norris could not quite get out of the pit fast enough in that last stop under the safety car to get ahead of Verstappen. This wasn’t a dominant performance by Verstappen but certainly a very professional and consistent one.

Louskoolaid89

We're back!
Oct 14, 2017
Great F1 race

Now IndyCar at Road America on NBC and Nascar at Sonoma on FOX
Nascar at Sonoma was a lot better than I thought it was going to be. New pavement and higher speeds and a car with more tire than and bigger brakes than a traditional stock car seemed like the perfect recipe for a low event and one car dominates race. Gotta say the pace car led a lot in the early going.:laugh: Just stumbled on this thread today pretty cool. I'm the redneck around here that likes all of the Nascar and dirt stuff lol. Formula drift is coming to Englishtown (old drag strip) later this month if anyone is into that or just curious. Went last year it was really cool. Had an outdoor concert/fest vibe. Food trucks diverse crowd of people and access to all of the cars and drivers.

Clam Jensen

Apr 8, 2008
NJ
What a great quali yesterday! Wish Oscar completed his hot lap in Q3, he was tracking well. Going to record this one and watch it while my little one naps.

NjDevsRR

Sponsor
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar

A MONSTER crash for anyone, let alone a 75 year old. Force is still in the ICU three days later. Not good. Dude is a legend but he should have gotten out of the game a long time ago. At that age, any hit is severe. A 302 mph crash? Good lord…

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad