GDT: f*** You Cancer! - New York Islanders @ 19:00EST

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
It's tough wehn you watch this team and say add when all the youngins are doing it right. The ONLY players i'd be after is a mate for G/Kap.

It's the small plays, too. At the end Ceci kicks the puck to a d partner, he clears the zone. A winger supports the backcheck and passes off correctly to the dman and covers the trailing guy. The attention to detail is so f***ing on point. It's 2016 level on point.

I just hope they don't fall off a cliff randomly like last year.

No, we're on the same page. L2 LW. Just make sure he can slot into your bottom 6 if you have to move McCann up because the fit isn't as good as you'd hoped.

Reactions: ColePens

Miro4Norris

Jan 24, 2021
I hope sid gets few points tonight so he gets player of the month award. Don't think he have got it for a while..

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Yeah, that's why I say this. I know and we all know that BART isn't going to be broken up.

Let's play a game. Blueger and ZAR have both been in the lineup for 17 games. How many of them did they play together?

all of the ones except because of injury when ZAR was put on L2 for a few games

Night Shift

Nov 3, 2014
Florida
Guentzel-Crosby-Rust
McCann-Malkin-Kapanen
Zucker-Blueger-Tanev
ZAR-4C via trade (Gaudreau until they make a trade)-Rodrigues/Angello

Sullivan won't do it but it's fun to dream.

Really, you don't like Gaudreau going forward as 4th line C? I'll disagree there.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
McCann has to stay in the top six. He gets better with more time on ice. That means the top six is full when everyone is healthy?

IF Hextall stands pat, then I 100% agree . . . not only because McCann gets better with more ice time but also because he's head and shoulders above any other available option to play with Geno and Kap.

Reactions: ownal

HandshakeLine

A real jerk thing
Nov 9, 2005
Praha, CZ
Oh, I just remember a poster saying he was better than Sid.

Barzal is very flashy, but he leaves a lot to be desired in terms of actually producing.

I didn’t say I want Barzal here, but he kind of reminds me Bure- lots of individual talent, not a lot of contribution to any sort of team effort. He is fun to watch, though - and I appreciate it. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad