GDT: f*** You Cancer! - New York Islanders @ 19:00EST

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
As crazy as it sounds, I actually think there's a possibility that Sullivan would actually be fine with running with Tanev and Blueger on separate lines. Sullivan has actually shown somewhat of a willingness to play Tanev in different roles outside of playing with Blueger. I think at the start of the year, he was playing with Jankowski and Tanev also had a look with Malkin too IIRC.

Doing something like Zucker-Blueger-ZAR and Tanev-4C-ERod may be an easier sell for Sullivan, because he has at least shown a willingness to separate Blueger and Tanev, unlike Blueger and ZAR.

Tender Rip

Wears long pants
Feb 12, 2007
Shanghai, China
Gotta say that some of these boys are taking steps to making it easier being Hexy.
You love to see it. Gaudreau and Angello have come up and contributed and Erod and Lafferty are turning things around showing their better selves.

Not so happy with the pressure Sully puts on Angello’s no goals against streak, but maybe he - like me - considers him charmed?

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Going 'defense optional' on the first shift probably not the best way for the boys to welcome CDS.

Reactions: Andy99
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad