F Michael Misa - Saginaw Spirit, OHL (2025 Draft)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Mr Buckles

Jun 6, 2018
Scored his 7th against London tonight.

Unfortunately the Saginaw Spirit Twitter account doesn't post gifs.

bcspragu

Aug 17, 2012
Saginaw, MI
20221022_213542.jpg

He'll miss time with the U17s so it wont last but being tied for the league lead in goals 10 games in as a 15 year old is one of the most impressive things Ive seen in the OHL. I cant even imagine how he is going to tear up the league by his draft year (when saginaw should have a better team around him no less)

GermanSpitfire

EU Video Scout for McKeen’s | Rest Easy #13
Jul 20, 2020
www.mckeenshockey.com
View attachment 597797

He'll miss time with the U17s so it wont last but being tied for the league lead in goals 10 games in as a 15 year old is one of the most impressive things Ive seen in the OHL. I cant even imagine how he is going to tear up the league by his draft year (when saginaw should have a better team around him no less)
17140F47-C4B1-437B-905C-DF1C750A4206.jpeg

I wonder if he’ll surpass fellow ES forward Shane Wright‘s 39 goal season?

GermanSpitfire

EU Video Scout for McKeen’s | Rest Easy #13
Jul 20, 2020
www.mckeenshockey.com
There's a chance for sure. Hes the real deal. Going to make a big difference if Saginaw sells at the deadline. He may get even more opportunities
He‘s already getting all the opportunities in the world - Saginaw‘s coaching staff aren’t afraid to play him 1st PP, 1st line minutes already.

The only guy that gets more touches on that team is Mintyukov.

Reactions: Peachkings1922

bcspragu

Aug 17, 2012
Saginaw, MI
He‘s already getting all the opportunities in the world - Saginaw‘s coaching staff aren’t afraid to play him 1st PP, 1st line minutes already.

The only guy that gets more touches on that team is

The only guy that gets more touches on that team is Mintyukov.

Im pretty sure most people would consider Saginaws first line as Bloom-Sapovaliv-Loukus. That was the 1st pp unit up front to. They are really partnering up Misa and Willis on the 2nd. Letting their skill shine with Mangone

Reactions: GermanSpitfire

Artorius Horus T

sincerety
Nov 12, 2014
Suomi/Finland
8 goals, 14 points through first 10 games.

This would be amazing start for any junior player in the CHL, of any age
This would be sick start to any rookie playing in the CHL
This is just otherwordly numbers for a 15 year old rookie playing in the CHL.

Pace for 54 goals and almost 100 points...

Connor MacDavid : 25 goals, 41 assists (1.04 ppg)
Shane Wright : 39 goals, 27 assists (1.19 ppg)
Connor Bedard : had a pace for 54 goals, 72 assists (1.86 ppg) - played only 15 games

OSA

Jun 11, 2011
Wright’s rookie season was cut short in 2020 when Covid first started.

Prorated for 68 regular season games would put him just shy of 46 goals

I mean, that is just spectacular and over delivering, even on lofty EP expectations. Combine that with an advanced defensive game for his age (he was a -6 that year on a very bad team, McDavid was -24 his rookie year) and you had the makings of a very special player.

I can’t think of a player more harmed by the Covid lockdowns than Shane Wright.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dominance

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad