F Michael Misa - Saginaw Spirit, OHL (2025 Draft)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

MateORome

Nov 7, 2022
They were both looked at as potentially generational their first CHL season, and then the consensus shifted to they are very good, but not generational.
Exactly. At 15, they were Franchise Medium (for Wright) and Franchise High (for Bedard) prospects for me. At 18, I see them as Elite Medium and Elite High prospects.

Currently, Bedard is a prospect similar to J. Hughes. Wright was selected 4 despite low competition. That's makes me cautious about Misa, McKinnon, Roobroek, Kosick, etc...

• Haha
Reactions: Siidekik

GermanSpitfire

EU Video Scout for McKeen’s | Rest Easy #13
Jul 20, 2020
www.mckeenshockey.com
Exactly. At 15, they were Franchise Medium (for Wright) and Franchise High (for Bedard) prospects for me. At 18, I see them as Elite Medium and Elite High prospects.

Currently, Bedard is a prospect similar to J. Hughes. Wright was selected 4 despite low competition. That's makes me cautious about Misa, McKinnon, Roobroek, Kosick, etc...
What are you talking about?

Who the hell ranks prospects by saying “Eite Medium”

Jesis Christ….

Reactions: wetcoast

GermanSpitfire

Jul 20, 2020
www.mckeenshockey.com
I'm talking about my assessment of the potential of Wright and Bedard
What does that even mean? “Bedard has High Elite Potential”

You’re not going to be taken serious by saying that…

What don’t you like about Bedard’s game? Or Misa‘s that you felt the need to create an account recently and let your opinion be known in this thread?

Maybe the problem isn’t with these players, maybe it‘s on you for setting your expectations too high.

Mercedes Benn

Aug 3, 2018

What don’t you like about Bedard’s game? Or Misa‘s that you felt the need to create an account recently and let your opinion be known in this thread?

Maybe the problem isn’t with these players, maybe it‘s on you for setting your expectations too high.
He’s using the awful EA sports NHL games potential grading system… which basically means he should be taken with a grain of salt.

MateORome

Nov 7, 2022

There is nothing demeaning in comparing Bedard as a player with similar talent to Jack Hughes. However, he is clearly not a player of the same caliber as McDavid as I had hoped. Currently, I even hesitate with Fantilli as n°1.

EA Sports categories are just one measurement index. If you have a better way to level player potential, I'm listening.

Elite High: Biggest talent in his draft class
Franchise High: biggest talent of his decade of birth

GermanSpitfire

Jul 20, 2020
www.mckeenshockey.com
There is nothing demeaning in comparing Bedard as a player with similar talent to Jack Hughes. However, he is clearly not a player of the same caliber as McDavid as I had hoped. Currently, I even hesitate with Fantilli as n°1.

EA Sports categories are just one measurement index. If you have a better way to level player potential, I'm listening.

Elite High: Biggest talent in his draft class
Franchise High: biggest talent of his decade of birth
I appriciate the discourse - but I am done here lol

Reactions: Sweetpotato

Peachkings1922

Aug 13, 2022
Grimsby Ontario
Misa has had a very steady degree to his development so far this season. He is playing with confidence and maturity beyond his years. We try to see who his comparables are but he seems to just play his own game, style with all the potential and his acclimation into Junior has been kind so far. Hard work, good coaching and the right amount of quality TOI with good linemates, he could be 30+ goal range. 2 or so years his numbers will be scary on a Saginaw team ready to go for it all.

kyle44

Jan 7, 2007
You seem mad at my opinion. If I put it the other way, would you react the same way? I think not.
I personally don't think there is any value added to the discussion by repeating the same sentiments ad nauseum in either direction.

wetcoast

Nov 20, 2018
It's starting to shape up as the Hagens/Misa for #1 in the 25 draft but of course others might push their way into the conversation.

Reactions: Peachkings1922

Lavar Ball

Neva Lost
Apr 23, 2022
Chino Hills, CA
Put up 2 goals in the first period and was all over the ice. Tried for the Michigan (failed) and set up his teammates with a few grade A chances they couldn't bury. He has looked really special in pretty much every viewing I have had so far. Will update post with goals when/if they are posted

Reactions: Dominance

BuiumSaveUs

Danila Yurov Fan Club Executive Assistant
May 2, 2018
Has a really nice shot. Will be interesting to see where his shit is in his draft season.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad