F Juraj Slafkovsky - TPS, Finland U20 (2022 Draft)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

ijuka

May 14, 2016
His hockey IQ is one of his biggest assets...
Seems to force plays even after they stop being there, like he can't adapt on the fly or something. Well, you see that all the time even in that highlight video that was posted.

Also, I'd say it's unlikely that a player of his size and tools could only score 4 points in Liiga if his hockey IQ is such a strength.

Even when I watched him in u-20s(like 8 full games that I watched) that he completely dominated I always got the feeling that he decided to do something, then brute forced it. Worked in u-20s, doesn't seem to work in Liiga.

Eggtimer

Jul 4, 2011
Calgary Alberta
There's always the possibility. Wright, Cooley, and Nemec I think are locks in the top 5, so then it'll come down to which team is making the pick, and how they view someone like Savoie, Kemmell, Jiricek, etc.
Very hard to know. Hopefully teams go hard after C ‘s. If the Devils pick top 5 , they go RHD or Slaf without a doubt. No need for a C and I could see them move their pick if they win the lotto. Don’t need Wright and could hain an asset and still draft their guy (Slaf / Jiricek Nemec )

Reactions: Stewie Griffin

Martinez89

May 20, 2019
So this "low hockey IQ" player has a 2 nice primary assists already after 1st period in today´s Liiga game.

BuiumSaveUs

Danila Yurov Fan Club Executive Assistant
May 2, 2018
looks to be doing better since the in liiga since returning from the olympics, no?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad