F Juraj Slafkovsky - TPS, Finland U20 (2022 Draft)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

BuiumSaveUs

Danila Yurov Fan Club Executive Assistant
May 2, 2018
Skates pretty well. High-end hands. Good shot. Has some power moves. Tools are there for a top-line NHLer, forsure. Same could be said for Nichuskin and many more though. Let’s see where this goes.

RageQuit77

Jan 5, 2016
Finland, Kotka
Coming out party!

I wonder if this translates to a bigger role on TPS?

His performance was something very hard to ignore. I expect TPS front office to give him more TOI and bigger role. Majority of Finnish Liiga-fans, sport commentators and Finnish media probably expect that too knowing he truly deserved some kind of promotion in TPS.

Gstank

Apr 27, 2015
Sounds like he is going to probably be #2 behind Wright. Kind of like the Mathews/Laine draft

Ivo

Dec 29, 2008
Rotterdam, NL
I was really hoping the Bruins might snag him mid-first round, if he slips a bit in the draft. Yeah, I can forget about that notion.

Osakahaus

Chillin' on Fuji
May 28, 2021
this kid has just been a dynamo during the olympics. You couldn't ask for a better performance as a U-18 player in the OLYMPICS nonetheless

HeartAttack

Feb 16, 2018
Slafkovsky's comment on his today's first goal: " If the luck is on your side you can score even from a buffet. As I've waited in a queue for a hotdog I got lucky."

please, that hotdog part is not his words :) i was watching that interview live

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad