F Ivan Demidov - SKA St. Petersburg, KHL (2024, 5th, MTL)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Garbageyuk

Dec 19, 2016
I don't hate the Habs. There are just a couple Hab's posters who post a lot on the main board that have a lot of bad takes that I feel the need to correct. my response to the person I quoted has nothing to do with the Habs anyway. It's about them saying "who knows".

You are the last person I expected to say this btw. especially after that trade thread you made where a bunch of Hab's fans questioned if you were a troll account or were actually a fan of the Habs.:dunno:
Lol, you always say that. Meanwhile, you’re in every single Habs related thread talking shit and liking all the negative troll/hating posts. At least own it.

Kshahdoo

Mar 23, 2008
Moscow, Russia
When does the first game of the season for SKA happen anyways?

The first game is on September, 5th, vs Magnitogorsk, who is a reigning KHL champion but won't have Yurov and Kantserov who are injured. And then vs Lada on 7th and Lokomotiv (Radulov, Simashev, But, Surin) on 9th. All games are away.

Reactions: Xirik

Xirik

Sep 24, 2014
Alberta
The first game is on September, 5th, vs Magnitogorsk, who is a reigning KHL champion but won't have Yurov and Kantserov who are injured. And then vs Lada on 7th and Lokomotiv (Radulov, Simashev, But, Surin) on 9th. All games are away.
Sadly a long time to watch SKA vs Torpedo :(

Jack Skellington

Sep 29, 2017
I had Demidov as the 2nd best prospect in the draft, think there's a good chance he'll end up being the Habs' best forward at some point or at least the most productive.

He sees the ice extremely well, head is always up and cuts up defenders one on one. Really good feel for when to speed it up or slow it down. Still prefer Michkov ultimately, better agility, shot, and edges but I could see Demidov being kind of similar offensively to Kovalev or Datsyuk(offensively). Creates scoring chances unconventionally, gets defenses guessing with his hands.
What does this thread have to do with Michkov

catmanhabsfan

Jan 4, 2006
Ever known new parents who praise every bodily function their 4 week old baby performs? Yup, that's this thread.
As a parent of two ..bang on! We also do it with out new kitten since the kids are too old to be amazed with now 😉

Ford Prefect

Mar 2, 2002
Montreal
Visit site
Ever known new parents who praise every bodily function their 4 week old baby performs? Yup, that's this thread.
As a father of two....

1725162466305.gif

TheKrebsCycle

Throwing Confetti for Perfetti
Jun 1, 2011
Barrie
Demidov is the only one who could approach that level.
So the guy with less offensive upside who’s proven nothing above the junior level is the guy trending to be a superstar . lol . Doesn’t matter how many times you say it doesn’t make it any more true . You seem to be desperately trying convince yourself…is it working ?

SannywithoutCompy

Dec 22, 2020
So the guy with less offensive upside who’s proven nothing above the junior level is the guy trending to be a superstar . lol . Doesn’t matter how many times you say it doesn’t make it any more true . You seem to be desperately trying convince yourself…is it working ?
What makes you think he has less offensive upside? And he sure looked comfortable against KHL teams last week.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad