F Filip Mesar - HK Poprad U20, Slovakia U20 (2022, 26th, MTL)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

ottawa

Nov 7, 2012
Orléans/Toronto
158u79meo9a91.jpg

Last edited:

ottawa

Nov 7, 2012
Orléans/Toronto
Love this pick for Montreal and a bit jealous of how well they did with their firsts.

People outside of our board seem to appreciate our picks (namely Slaf) more than our own board.

Wanted Wright but more than happy to rally behind Slaf. Hopefully we see these two on the ice together one day.

Reactions: Andrei79

Marc the Habs Fan

Nov 30, 2002
Longueuil
Nothing has been announced from a Habs perspective (I know Marek talked about it on 32 thoughts today)...and Mesar just put together one hell of a 1st period in the prospect tournament.

I think the most likely scenario he ends up in Kitchener though because small 18 year old forwards in the AHL isn't a good idea.

SlafCaufield

formely KotkaCaufield
Jul 13, 2020
Pointe-Claire
cant believe we got this guy too,, watching him so far in the pre-season reminds me of early Patrick Kane

its incredible that we got Slaf and his best buddy,, they have the built in chemistry already. I dont think Mesar will be in the NHL this year but i can see him in the Calder conversation from next year (but he could be a late season call up this year )

Reactions: hellwar9

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad