F Dmitri Rashevsky - Dynamo Moscow, KHL (2021, 146th, WPG)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Atas2000

Jan 18, 2011
Oh well, nothing new to report. He was great all game. People need to stop crawling with a looking glass searching for weaknesses. He is a goal scoring forward from the text book.

He also leads the team in +/- by a wide margin with 12. The runner up is at 6. If he ends up a flash in the pan then he sure thing will be one of the biggest one hit wonder cases.

I hope he keeps that up. Every once in a while it's great to have a guy like that emerge from a crowd of meh prospects.

Last edited:

WADEugottaBELAKthat

Nikishin turning heads.
Nov 21, 2003
CSKA MoskWTF?
Borderline historic numbers aside, this guy simply appears to be a burgeoning offensive powerhouse. How can he possibly keep up these numbers? Nonetheless, he could go pointless the rest of the season and still call the season a resounding success. Anybody else see shades of Alex Radulov? Congrats Winnipeg. NHL or not, its gotta be fun to have this prospect in the cupboard.

Reactions: hn777

Agent Zuuuub

Jan 2, 2015
I remember watching clips of him last year and yea it was a lower league but he looked dominant and was producing dominant numbers.

Do NHL teams think too much?

Reactions: hn777

hi

Sell sell sell
May 23, 2008
Is he playing on the same line as Golden Knights legend Shipachyov?

SoundAndFury

May 28, 2012
I remember watching clips of him last year and yea it was a lower league but he looked dominant and was producing dominant numbers.

Do NHL teams think too much?
We have (largely) been through this. His VHL numbers were nothing special for a 20 y.o. He was 3rd in scoring even in his age bracket behind Khovanov (well, duh) and Pustozyorov (undrafted).

Comparables for his scoring pace (0.7 PPG or better) in the VHL as a 20 y.o. over the last 2 seasons are:

Arseni Gritsyuk (0.75 PPG, NJ 5th rounder)
Maxim Marushev (1,14 PPG, Vegas 7th rounder)
Kirill Tyutyayev (0,74 PPG, Detroit 7th rounder)
Kirill Slepets (0.71 PPG, Carolina 5th rounder)
Alexei Pustozyorov (0.87 PPG, undrafted)
Alexander Khovanov (0.8 PPG, Minnesota 3rd rounder)

Arizona's 6th rounder Danil Savunov was also reasonably close (0.67 PPG, I think) as were a few other undrafted prospects. So as you can see where he was picked falls almost perfectly in line with where NHL teams usually would pick this kind of prospect. And I think we can all agree very few of those guys will turn into NHL players, very few of them will turn into the player that Rashevsky already is, honestly. So anyone who says his stats indicated this kind of offensive breakthrough is full of shit.

I think all you can accuse NHL teams of is not having a crystal ball.

I've mentioned this already but there almost definitely are teams that don't even consider picking this kind of prospect: some Russian overager playing in the VHL with ok numbers. Jets bothered to consider it, scout him, take a chance on him, etc. Good for them.

Is he playing on the same line as Golden Knights legend Shipachyov?
He is now but for the majority of the season, they only played together on PP.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kipper933 and hi

SoundAndFury

May 28, 2012
Nice pass but that was awful defending by #20. Not sure what he was doing on that play, should have been in the position to tie up the shooter.
Yes, every goal is scored after someone's mistake. The guy still played for the Bruins last season so one could make a point he can face very much the same defending in the NHL. People make mistakes.

Atas2000

Jan 18, 2011
Named to the NT for the Euro Hockey Tour tournament for 11-14th November.

That's what I cal earned.

Atas2000

Jan 18, 2011
Yeah, but he's like the oldest on the team, or one of the oldest.
What's the point? I guess Bilyalov is the oldest on the roster. The concept of the roster is pretty clear. It's the U20 roster for the WJC with an influx of some experience from slightly older players(Nikishin and Rashevskiy I think are the other two non-WJC-eligible players) to still keep it a young team.

As Rashevskiy has never played for the NT on any level or age this is still what I called it. He with his hard work and the success that came with it finally earned his first ever NT appearance.

edit: Rashevskiy won't even be close to oldest player there. Voronkov, Galimov, Tertyshniy(another breakout player this year) are all older. Tertyshniy is 23. So it's not like Rashevskiy is some sole overager put on a roster of kids.

Last edited:

Sticktape

Jan 25, 2017
So far 21 points (13 goals) in 22 games. Turned 21 about 20 days ago.

Someone give me some perspective on how serious these numbers are. If he were to finish PPG over like 50 games where would that put him relative to others coming out of the KHL over the last little while?

Jolabrute77

May 14, 2018
So far 21 points (13 goals) in 22 games. Turned 21 about 20 days ago.

Someone give me some perspective on how serious these numbers are. If he were to finish PPG over like 50 games where would that put him relative to others coming out of the KHL over the last little while?
23 in 23 now with 14 goals

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad