Value of: Evander Kane to Montreal

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Spearmint Rhino

Sep 17, 2013
If he was free and played for free I still wouldn't want him on Montreal

He'll be Captain of the Vegas team, out of the league by 30 and then write a tell-all book

At least reporters can save time and just cut and paste last off seasons Kane/Buffalo news stories

cj19

Jul 21, 2016
Kane/Tootoo

I think it would be good for Kane to play on the same team with a player like Jordan Tootoo. Tootoo would be a great role model for Evander Kane. Tootoo can relate with Kane in terms of making poor choices in the past. Jordan can show Evander how much better life and hockey can be when he starts making better choices off the ice..

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015
I'll wait until he is a FA and then give him a one year deal, if he ****s around I would terminate the contract.

CanadienShark

Dec 18, 2012
I would laugh hysterically.

Move Subban and Eller for character issues. Signs Radulov and trades for E. Kane all in one summer. :laugh:

HOPE

Goal Caufield!
Jun 30, 2011
Montreal
I would laugh hysterically.

Move Subban and Eller for character issues. Signs Radulov and trades for E. Kane all in one summer. :laugh:

eller wasnt traded for character issues?

pretty sure we had too much low end C and eller having a decent value was the right guy out!

Marlowe Syn

R-O-C-K-F-O-R-D
Sep 2, 2008
DeepSouth of PNW
EKane is one of the last players I'd expect to ever wear a Hab sweater. Right now his value around the league has to be near zero. If he can have a good drama free 2016-17 season(who's taking odds?), then I could see Tim Murray trading him. That said, Murray could probably negotiate a straight up deal for Patches, and get Bergevin to somehow retain. Apparently his only negotiating kyptonite is goalies.

Halla

Jan 28, 2016
No way Tim Murray dumps him for peanuts, and his trade value is probably lower than it should be right now. So I doubt Kane goes anywhere before the trade deadline this coming season (if he's built up his value by then). Unless someone offers fair value or he is included in a bigger trade with at least an equally skilled player coming back Buffalo's way, he will be playing for Buffalo to start the season.

Tim Murray gave up too much for Kane to just throw in the towel already and ship him out for a huge loss. Kane still has a ton of value to Buffalo on the ice.

LOL. kane has no value and murray is probably already thinking of ways to get Kane as far away from this young team as possible.

Kane for a 3rd. thats what the return would be. the benefit would be the cap space and getting his attitude out of there. guy is a head case and charged for assaulting women? class act. him and ROR make a great duo :laugh:

CanadienShark

Dec 18, 2012
eller wasnt traded for character issues?

pretty sure we had too much low end C and eller having a decent value was the right guy out!

Right guy? Nah. The right guy to drop is DD. Even if he holds no value, you can still make the Shaw trade and sign him to that deal with the money saved.

Dogewow

Such Profile
Feb 1, 2015
LOL. kane has no value and murray is probably already thinking of ways to get Kane as far away from this young team as possible.

Kane for a 3rd. thats what the return would be. the benefit would be the cap space and getting his attitude out of there. guy is a head case and charged for assaulting women? class act. him and ROR make a great duo :laugh:

Alright lets not drag him into a discussion like this. It's clear his single off ice issue (no matter how stupid it was) is not affecting him or the rest of the team in anyway. It's clear the team and the young kids are better due to his presence.

Vatican Roulette

Baile de Los Locos
Feb 28, 2002
Gorillaz-EPWRID
Visit site
Kane to Nashville.

They need a left wing.

Fits in the core age, Nashville has a limelight, fits the style of play.

(correct me if I'm wrong, not trying to offend anyone, but isn't Western Canada big country fans???)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad