LeBrun: Evander Kane close to signing, will happen by the weekend per his agent (EDM, FLA, TB top 3 choices)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Positive

Cap Crunch Incoming
Nov 20, 2013
and if anything were to happen, Edmonton will be much more accomodating than TB I presume, where he'd be shown the door pretty quick if he had off ice issues
That's what I dont get. I understand that those Florida teams want to add high end talent for cheap, but they are well oiled machines looking at prepping for a cup. Kane brings some uncertainty and chaos. Our team could use a shake up. Most of all, the team needs some positivity. Adding Kane helps the team and gives a fresh start for everyone and distracts from the other drama on the Oilers atm

Reactions: abo9

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017
That's what I dont get. I understand that those Florida teams want to add high end talent for cheap, but they are well oiled machines looking at prepping for a cup. Kane brings some uncertainty and chaos. Our team could use a shake up. Most of all, the team needs some positivity. Adding Kane helps the team and gives a fresh start for everyone and distracts from the other drama on the Oilers atm
Lol.
Kane coming in helps the team by giving them an excuse when they fail again.
"We didn't achieve what we wanted cause Kane was a distraction"

Reactions: CanadianPantherFan

Three On Zero

HF Designated Parking Instructor
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012
Headline should be "Edmonton, Florida, Tampa the only teams really interested" Not that they are the 3 front runners

JeffNYI

Jun 16, 2006
I honestly thought the Hurricanes would be the team to say "screw it.. let's do whatever it takes to go get him.."

Hopefully he signs with Edmonton.. or any other Western Conf team for that matter..

lawrence

May 19, 2012
I can’t imagine him being a Ken Holland choice. I just don’t. He lied to his team, broke covid protocols, (flew into Vancouver while having covid) no respects to human life at all i Just don’t see this being a Holland move but probably ownership demand.

abo9

Jun 25, 2017

i know i know its business blablabla

but a locker room cancer is a locker room cancer. Unless the team is far ahead of the competition (which the Oilers are not), these guys might well be net negative.

he's gonna score tons I'm sure. He's gonna look great too. But I sure hope the Oilers are not gonna go through a rough patch.

the worst? Like a cancer, they don't know wtf is wrong

duul

Jun 21, 2010
I can’t imagine him being a Ken Holland choice. I just don’t. He lied to his team, broke covid protocols, (flew into Vancouver while having covid) no respects to human life at all i Just don’t see this being a Holland move but probably ownership demand.

Do you really believe this? Lol.

Kane is a weird guy, but maybe he's learned his lesson at this point. He must be humbled by now? Maybe not, but we'll see. The season was getting very boring over in Edmonton. Hopefully this sparks a few players and we get back to our winning ways.

abo9

Jun 25, 2017

yeah I'm a little confused by either florida teams too. But my guess is the Panthers have the approval of Big Joe

I get why Kane did not go the Tampa route though. They would probably have no qualm discarding him like SJ did

abo9

Jun 25, 2017
I honestly thought the Hurricanes would be the team to say "screw it.. let's do whatever it takes to go get him.."

Hopefully he signs with Edmonton.. or any other Western Conf team for that matter..

why would the Hurricanes risk a season thats going so well?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad