LeBrun: Evander Kane close to signing, will happen by the weekend per his agent (EDM, FLA, TB top 3 choices)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sun God Nika

Palestine <3.
Apr 22, 2013
Kane gonna go point per game + for the rest of the season, and get his big AAV back right after ... smart move.

CupsOverCash

Jun 16, 2009
Pretty indifferent about him joining from a tb fan. We just got through ab and I know it's not the same situation but last thing i want is some dumb drama with my hockey team too. My team would be fine with or without him.

abo9

Jun 25, 2017
Kane gonna go point per game + for the rest of the season, and get his big AAV back right after ... smart move.

and if anything were to happen, Edmonton will be much more accomodating than TB I presume, where he'd be shown the door pretty quick if he had off ice issues

Antropovsky

Jun 2, 2007
He should take Edmonton.. it's his best chance at a large raise next year (although likely only 1 or 2 years).

Reactions: lawrence

Martin Skoula

Oct 18, 2017

Hyman was supposed to as well. If Kane is rusty and Edmonton continues their collapse, he's probably in the KHL next year.

Sugi21

Dec 7, 2016
Well if he’s serious about going to contender he’s going to Florida

TheWayToRefJose

Oct 30, 2017
Funny how literally not less than 48 hours ago Kane was a bum that no one wanted on their team and now people are excited he might be going to their favorite team.:popcorn:

Reactions: TML1990 and Bizz
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad