Evan Bouchard heating up.

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Soundwave

Mar 1, 2007
12 points in his last 8 games +4 as he's started to settle into the new coaches system.

Now on pace for 92 points on the season.

Bizzare

May 5, 2013
He also saved a goal in the third and had two points, but make sure you don’t mention that
That had not happened when I made my post. His two assists were both secondary assists and not difficult ones at that.

Didn’t see him save a goal, got a video?

ChaoticOrange

Jun 29, 2008
Edmonton
That had not happened when I made my post. His two assists were both secondary assists and not difficult ones at that.

Didn’t see him save a goal, got a video?
And yet he got them. I don’t see anyone else giving Hughes or Makar that treatment.

I don’t care enough to look, truthfully. Back half of the third on an Entwistle wraparound.

Bizzare

May 5, 2013
And yet he got them. I don’t see anyone else giving Hughes or Makar that treatment.

I don’t care enough to look, truthfully. Back half of the third on an Entwistle wraparound.
People question their points all the time.

Cool I was watching multiple games so not going to find it either.

Czechboy

Češi do toho!
Apr 15, 2018

I know he's a bum
Carried by McD
Can't skate backwards
PP merchant

The best part of the article is the 60 game splits before and after the Barrie trade.

Imagine playing over 20 minutes a game and being a .ppg Dman and people thinking you suck at your job! I can only assume Coffey would've also been shit on if he were in the NHL today.

jackjohnson

Feb 9, 2021
Makar and Hughes are not better PP quarterbacks than Bouchard though. Moot point.
Yes they are, but obviously you are just biased in your assessment. Hughes and Makar have better vision than Bouchard. I ber if Myers played for the Oilers you would say he is better than Makar and Hughes lol.

Reactions: Regal

jackjohnson

Feb 9, 2021
They are much better PPQBs than Bouchard

Bouchard biggest asset is his slap shot, Makar and Hughes can create chaos and open ice
Unfortunately oilers fans havent watched a true #1 elite defender play on their team so i dont blame them if they dont know what one looks like. Bouchard is like a better version of OEL in terms of offense

Three On Zero

HF Designated Parking Instructor
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012
Unfortunately oilers fans havent watched a true #1 elite defender play on their team so i dont blame them if they dont know what one looks like. Bouchard is like a better version of OEL in terms of offense
OEL is a strange comparison

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad