Euro: Euro 2024: announced squads, pre-tournament friendlies etc.

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

bluesfan94

Jan 7, 2008
St. Louis
Timing, we've just drawn fkin Liechtenstein at home.
Are they the ones that have actually improved a lot or is that Luxembourg?

Relatedly, I would love nothing more than to find out my grandmother or something was secretly a citizen of Andorra or Gibraltar or St. Kitts or something. I think I could have made those teams once upon a time.

Wee Baby Seamus

Yo, Goober, where's the meat?
Mar 15, 2011
Halifax/Toronto
Are they the ones that have actually improved a lot or is that Luxembourg?

Relatedly, I would love nothing more than to find out my grandmother or something was secretly a citizen of Andorra or Gibraltar or St. Kitts or something. I think I could have made those teams once upon a time.
Luxembourg, who almost qualified

could've been St Kitts teammates with Palmer

Reactions: bluesfan94

bluesfan94

Jan 7, 2008
St. Louis
Luxembourg, who almost qualified

could've been St Kitts teammates with Palmer
I had a college teammate called up to the Barbados u-21s or something like that who I was substantially better than. Woulda been a fun way to see Central America and the Caribbean. Alas.

Now I just make threads on the soccer subforum of a hockey forum.

ItsFineImFine

Aug 11, 2019
Southgate doesn't know his best defenders like usual lol left Branthwaite & Chalobah at home, is starting Stones.

Also his offensive system managed to make Cole Palmer look shit lol and Palmer was probably the most valuable player to his team last season.

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
Southgate doesn't know his best defenders like usual lol left Branthwaite & Chalobah at home, is starting Stones.

Also his offensive system managed to make Cole Palmer look shit lol and Palmer was probably the most valuable player to his team last season.

Life is different when you're not facing EPL "defenders" :dunno:

• Haha
Reactions: Brunkmeister

ItsFineImFine

Aug 11, 2019
Also Phil Foden looks so mid every time he starts for England, should be a bench sub with Gordon starting in his natural LWF position.

ItsFineImFine

Aug 11, 2019
Is BBC/ITV with a VPN better for streaming on-demand games than paying for TSN?

Cos I tried TSN during the World Cup and their streaming was crap quality compared to the US free TubiTV with a VPN plus they took a full day to upload the games.

TheMoreYouKnow

May 3, 2007
38° N 77° W
Tournament hasn't even started yet and people are already arguing about nonsense and calling each other stupid.

I think the answer is actually pretty obvious - England have always been short on creativity because as a team they're not set up around that particular skill. And they're not alone in that. Possession does not equal creativity. Teams are drilled to stay in shape and follow patterns. Creativity is the ability to deviate from what's been instructed and coached and to 'freelance' successfully. Most coaches don't like that. Gareth Southgate definitely does not like that.

Reactions: luiginb and Rob

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona
Hojbjerg with a great goal against Norway. Best all around midfielder on the Spurs in my book, too bad Ange doesn't see it.

Paulie Gualtieri

R.I.P. Tony Sirico
May 18, 2016
Hojbjerg with a great goal against Norway. Best all around midfielder on the Spurs in my book, too bad Ange doesn't see it.
Hojbjerg made it clear that he wasn't interested in sticking around for much longer. And Ange likes his committed players.

HajdukSplit

Nov 9, 2005
NJ
Croatia with a decent performance in Portugal, unfortunately we lack a top class striker to convert these chances

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
The hate Saka is getting in the English press is a little ridiculous.... I wonder why he is being singled out for the performance....?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad