GWT: EPL - Matchweek 3

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona
Game's been so hectic so far even the ref pulled a hamstring trying to keep up

I see Ange has wisened up and he's playing Dragusin at RCB and Romero at LCB. Dragusin is an average passer with his right foot, he cannot pass at all with his left.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Good team goal by Chelsea. I know their fans and everyone is down on them but honestly they haven’t been bad this year

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Great run by Madueke, special one hit side foot pass by Palmer, Jackson in the perfect spot.

Sad People

Jun 4, 2021
It was coming. Two defensive midfielders and Barnes all alone there. Offensively I haven't liked Odobert and Kulusevski's decision making so far.
This is surprising. Im not trying to pretend i know alot about football but i thought hes been their most dangerous player offensively.

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona
I'd stick with Odobert for now. Bentancur for Sarr is what I'd like to see. Been invisible apart from his shots. And he's on a yellow.
Hard disagree on Sarr, thought he was Spurs best player, but Ange seems to agree with you. Another useless player against a low block in Johnson put in.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad