GWT: EPL - Matchweek 3

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
I have not seen this Casemiro that moves the ball forward well.

Obviously different profiles, I just think at this point in their careers McTom's profile can bring more benefits to this United squad then 32 y/o Casemiro.
It was mostly the previous season. Wasn't able to do much of it last season because he was playing mostly injured and out of shape.

Jersey Fresh

Video Et Taceo
Feb 23, 2004
T.A.
It was basically a 4on 2, I don't envy any keeper in a situation like that.
He basically took two steps over after the pass for a left footed Salah and gave him the whole goal. It wasn’t even a hard shot, he just had way too much goal to cover because he didn’t adjust after the pass.

TheMoreYouKnow

May 3, 2007
38° N 77° W
I loved that United guy just walking in his own box with Liverpool in possession and threatening just outside the box. It may have been Rashford, but not sure. Just not the kind of thing you see every day at this level.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
Collyer predictably looking out of his depth, pushed off the ball with ease.

I don't quite understand why Carragher would compare Slot and ETH, Slot went into a team with a quality system quality player base. United still don't have the players nor the system.

• Haha
Reactions: Spring in Fialta

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012
Fun fact: Rashford gets paid about 7 million dollars a year more than Nathan MacKinnon does.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad