GWT: EPL - Matchweek 3

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
I see United is back to playing like 11 guys who have never met each other again.

Oh Casemiro at fault for another f***ing goal.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
Both are improvements. At least they will try. Something I haven’t seen Casemiro do in over a season now.
Casemiro's in way better shape than last season but he's been poor in this, as has just about everyone. I watched pre-season, neither Eriksen nor Collyer's exactly an improvement. Options are between shit, shit and shit.

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
Casemiro's in way better shape than last season but he's been poor in this, as has just about everyone. I watched pre-season, neither Eriksen nor Collyer's exactly an improvement. Options are between shit, shit and shit.
what’s your defense for Casemiro being directly at fault for 2 goals now?

You have zero desire to criticize this club and zero desire to have any sort of conversation that’s negative towards this club. I genuinely do not care what your opinion on this is because you refuse to look at anything negative for this shell of Manchester United.

Reactions: Spring in Fialta

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
what’s your defense for Casemiro being directly at fault for 2 goals now?

You have zero desire to criticize this club
and zero desire to have any sort of conversation that’s negative towards this club. I genuinely do not care what your opinion on this is because you refuse to look at anything negative for this shell of Manchester United.
I'm not defending, just saying there's no better options. Besides, Eriksen played with Casemiro two seasons ago, he basically play the Mainoo spot on field.

Have you not paid any attention to my posts? I've been critical of the owners since forever and Woodwards transfer windows. I'm just pessimistic about anything YOU PEOPLE are suggesting as working.

Just like Mainoo wouldn't have been an improvement last year.

Collyer very clearly isn't Mainoo and won't be but.
Mainoo's far more talented than Collyer.

• Haha
Reactions: Spring in Fialta

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
I'm not defending, just saying there's no better options. Besides, Eriksen played with Casemiro two seasons ago, he basically play the Mainoo spot on field.

Have you not paid any attention to my posts? I've been critical of the owners since forever and Woodwards transfer windows. I'm just pessimistic about anything YOU PEOPLE are suggesting as working.
No I haven’t paid attention to your posts. I’m so sorry you aren’t the main character bud. When are you going to be critical of the coach that led United to the worst finish in the PL era? Or the CDM that looks like he is just there for the paycheck? Or the front three that can’t score to save their life?

Reactions: S E P H

The Abusement Park

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2016

Mainoo's far more talented than Collyer.
But there's options... You can't just not change out Casemiro when he's directly responsible for 2 goals against and being a gigantic anchor on the team...

Leave him in. No one could better.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
No I haven’t paid attention to your posts. I’m so sorry you aren’t the main character bud. When are you going to be critical of the coach that led United to the worst finish in the PL era? Or the CDM that looks like he is just there for the paycheck? Or the front three that can’t score to save their life?
So you're just going to label people without anything to back it up?

None of the front three is exactly a striker. Höjlund's the one who's usually there. It's more likely that Zirkzee's will play with him than as an option as Rashford's still on last season form.

But there's options... You can't just not change out Casemiro when he's directly responsible for 2 goals against and being a gigantic anchor on the team...

Leave him in. No one could better.
I'm just saying to not expect any improvement because I'm just pessimistic about anything changing for the better.

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
So you're just going to label people without anything to back it up?

None of the front three is exactly a striker. Höjlund's the one who's usually there. It's more likely that Zirkzee's will play with him than as an option as Rashford's still on last season form.
So you aren’t. Got it. Welcome to the ignore list. Your ability to defend this nightmare of a team is astounding.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
So you aren’t. Got it.
Well you're the one who thinks United can just force other teams to just buy Casemiro because why not. Wishing doesn't work, United are stuck with him because no one wants to buy him. Saudis have their foreign player spots locked so not happening.

Where the hell was Mazraoui on the first goal?

JeffreyLFC

Sep 29, 2017
I don't know isn't it obvious the manager in charge has a plan now... no?

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
Casemiro has been washed for years now.

Anyways, ETH should have been fired a long time ago.

Reactions: Blender

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad